FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 10, 2021

Hedgec ock Emerges Victorious in Topless Outlaw Series Action at Crossville
LOLMDS at 411 Motor Speedway Up Next

LOUDON, Tenn. (05/10/21) – Cory Hedgec ock stormed to his first victory of the 2021 season on Friday night in his brand-new E-Z-GO No. 3 Green’s Recycling / I-75 Raceway / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model.

Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)’s maiden voyage to Victory Lane in 2021 came at Tennessee’s Crossville Speedway with the Topless Outlaw Dirt Late Model Series and was worth $2,500.

“If you had told me at the beginning of the year that my first win would come in early May, I probably wouldn’t have been real thrilled. However, I’m very pleased with the direction we are heading, and it seems we’ve finally shook the monkey off our back. This new Black Diamond Race Car is awesome and to win in just our second night out in it gives our team a lot of confidence moving forward,” Hedgec ock said. “We’re definitely geared up for this Friday’s Lucas Oil event at 411 Motor Speedway. We’ve enjoyed a lot of success at that place, and hopefully we can go to Victory Lane there again this week.”

With the Schaeffer’s Spring Nationals event at Wythe Raceway (Rural Retreat, Va.) wiped out by Mother Nature, Cory Hedgec ock headed to Crossville Speedway (Crossville, TN) on Friday evening to pilot his Black Diamond Race Cars No. 23 Late Model in the Topless Outlaw Series (TOS) event. In a field of 26 cars, Hedgec ock locked into the second-starting position for the A-Main via his qualifying effort. Outdueling polesitter Ronnie Johnson, Cory rolled to his first win of the season over Cameron Weaver, Jason Manley, Austin Neely, and Johnson. He earned $2,500 for his 12th career TOS triumph.

On Saturday afternoon at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.) for the Schaeffer’s Spring Nationals-sanctioned Spring Shootout, Cory posted a third-place finish in his heat, which positioned him 10th on the starting grid for the $10,053-to-win A-Main. Bringing out the second caution of the race on lap 11, Hedgec ock suffered a flat right-rear tire that sidelined him for the remainder of the evening.

Cory sits third in the latest Spring Nationals points standings. For more results from these events, please visit www.ToplessOutlaws.com and www.SpringNationals.com .

CHR will enter a single event this weekend as they plan to enter Friday’s $12,000-to-win Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) event at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.)

For more information on the event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, Black Diamond Race Cars, K&P Used Cars, Öhlins Shocks, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Rocket Chassis, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Brucebilt Performance, Vineyard Enterprise, Greens Recycling, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, MarTel Sign Company, MSR Mafia Marketing Services, Hoosier Racing Tire, and VP Fuels.

Hedgec ock would all like to say a special thanks to his wife Katie and daughter Lily, Dad, Mom, Grandad Mike, and everyone that helps his team.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.