FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 10, 2021

Matt Henderson Races to I-75 Raceway Winner’s Circle
411 Motor Speedway and I-75 Raceway Up Next

LOUDON, Tenn. (05/10/21) – Matt Henderson increased his 2021-win tally to five on Saturday night with a trip to the Winner’s Circle at I-75 Raceway aboard his Vision Wheel / LTC Excavating No. 00 Discount Tire / CVR Race Car Late Model.

“This one was special because my good friend Luke (Crass) was there to join me in Victory Lane. Everybody knows the nightmare that Luke and his family have lived for the past month, so to put a smile on his face meant the world to me. I’m glad God put us on the same path doing this stuff we both love,” Henderson commented. “Thanks to Hunter Wiggins, Brad Best, Jacob Boleware, and Tommy Cross for helping me get to Victory Lane. Last but not least, thanks to all of the sponsors and marketing partners, who make my program possible.”

Matt Henderson invaded Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tenn.) on Friday afternoon to pilot the Luke Crass-owned No. 00 Late Model in the Topless Outlaw Series (TOS) sanctioned contest. With time trials setting the grid for the $2,500-to-win A-Main, Matt laid down the second-fastest time in his group behind Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Rolling off fourth, Henderson slipped three spots in the 40-lapper to register a seventh-place finish.

With the TOS event at Thunderhill Raceway Park (Summertown, Tenn.) on Saturday nixed by Mother Nature, Henderson headed to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.). After starting the night by registering the second-fastest time in a field of 21 cars, Matt led flag-to-flag in the feature to record his fifth win of the season. He took the checkers ahead of Colton Profitt, Kyle Courtney, Bobby Giffin, and Mitchell Childress.

For full results from last weekend’s events, please visit www.ToplessOutlaws.com and www.I75Raceway.com.

The upcoming weekend will see Matt taking the No. 17 CVR Race Car Crate Late Model into battle in a pair of Volunteer State events. Action opens on Friday night at Mitch McCarter’s 411 Motor Speedway before shifting to the $2,500-to-win United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) event at I-75 Raceway on Saturday.

For more information on the events, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net www.UCRAracing.com .

Matt Henderson would like to thank all of his marketing partners including CVR Race Cars, Vineyard Lawn, Vineyard Enterprises, Stanco Equipment Company, Vision Wheel & Discount Tire, R. Stuart Timber, Crossroads Turf Farm, Shifted Industries, Race Logic, Hendren Racing Engines, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, RPI by Robby Bilbrey, Wilds Race Products, Hoosier Tire South, ADC (Adam Ahl), PPM Racing Products, XS Power, Allstar Performance, DirtCarLift.com, Odies Wax Shop, Matco Tools by Chad Toomey, Tri-Star Solutions, JB’s Auto Detailing, KRC Power Steering, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Base Race Fuels, Butlerbuilt Seats, Bulldog Rearends, QuickCar Racing Products, Earnhardt Technologies, Swift Springs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest info regarding Matt Henderson Racing, please visit the team’s cyber home at www.MattHendersonRacing.com or check the team out on Facebook at @MHenderson17 and on Twitter at @MHenderson17.