Default Monett missouri speedway

Does anyone know if this track is running this year? I am visiting my daughter this weekend in Missouri.

Hello shaw, they have the following listed on their FB:

This Friday, May 14th, open practice/playday from 12pm to 10pm.
    $35 per person through the pit gate.
    *Grandstands will not be open*
    Pricing is based on getting the facility up and running again.

Hope they get the place open. I was only there a pair of times about a dozen or so years ago and the the racing was very good and the stands were crowded. It'd be a shame to lose the track.

Thank you. I was previous on there Facebook page and didn’t see anything. I looked now and it’s on there Facebook page now. I leave this Friday morning for Missouri. I was hoping they were already opened and running on Sunday night as I was looking for a race to attend on Sunday night. I have family in republic missouri.

Tracks in Springfield and Wheatland will be open Saturday, and Wheatland will also have drag boats running Fri-Sun

I hope they are successful getting the racing up and going again and people come out to support them. I know last year was a tough one.

Jeffreymo I have been to both Springfield and Lucas oil speedway. I attended the mlra fall nationals in October when visiting my relation. I am planning on going back to Springfield raceway if they don’t rain out. The track in Springfield is running a late model special this Saturday night.