Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    At least in this state of Alabama, gas stations are open and have plenty of gas, don't believe the &@#$ in the media who are hyping the hack job of Colonial at least in Bama. Sure the prices went up 6 to 8 pennies. I passed about 50 gas stations today and stopped at 3 with my job, plenty of petrol, no lines, and plenty of supplies.

LMM TST Announcer
    What media are you referring to? Every media outlet I see or hear, is telling people not to panic, there is no gas shortage, and there’s no reason for anyone to try to stock up. The only panic type behavior I see are idiots on Facebook. And not surprisingly, most of them have a lot in common with each other.

The Media telling people not to panic, there is no gas shortage, is the reason everybody went and bought up all the gas. If nothing was said and nobody watched the news like me, we would still have gas. Technology will eventually kill the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    The Media telling people not to panic, there is no gas shortage, is the reason everybody went and bought up all the gas. If nothing was said and nobody watched the news like me, we would still have gas. Technology will eventually kill the world.
    No their really was a cyber attack on the colonial pipeline therefore their Are gas stations with no fuel so no haulers no races

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    They run on fuel, race in Alabama where people buy fuel to go see them. Sorry Karen.
    Take your petty arguing to the tailgate section Tayshaun

Who's Tayshaun? And when did you become in charge here?
    https://media.tenor.com/images/7f906....gif?ctx=share
    2021 race count
    6 events

50 dixon...............There is no fuel because people with 3/4 of a tank decided to top off every morning while every other person was at work running on empty. If no one watched the news like I have not for the last 15 years, and went about their life normal, the fuel would have never run out.

Thanks for the jinx LM Mark! Maybe something will work out for this race eventually!

Probably the high fuel price is here to stay, and I won't doubt if Pres. Joe and the green deal are in on the fuel shortage deal !

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Probably the high fuel price is here to stay, and I won't doubt if Pres. Joe and the green deal are in on the fuel shortage deal !
    The words Dominion and colonial have been used in the same paragraph in previous history books.....nothing would surprise anyone at this point.

Have they clocked in to go to work yet or are they still enjoying winning the game?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Blaming the news or the government is lazy and uninformed. Both said don't panic and don't hoard gasoline. Stupid people panicked and hoarded gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    This belongs in the Tailgate.
    Everything ends up being the fault of democrats on this board. Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    That's because they are not real smart let me ask you a question what president had the cheapest gas in the last several years.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    That's because they are not real smart let me ask you a question what president had the cheapest gas in the last several years.
    Is that one sentence ?
    Is it a question ?

That would be a questio?

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    might want to search the screen names Mccarter....ss12....Kidrock....etc before you make a lazy and uninformed statement like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    might want to search the screen names Mccarter....ss12....Kidrock....etc before you make a lazy and uninformed statement like that.
    I've been kicking around on this board long enough to know that anytime the door is cracked enough for something to turn political there will be someone who blames Obama or Clinton or Soros or libs. Having a handful of people who don't agree does not change that.

And then those same folks and others I mentioned will find a way to stuff page after pageful of retort except plug in a republicans name.....it goes both ways.

post 31 is simply not true...

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    That would be a questio?
    Thanks for clarifying. My public school education didn't prepare me for a string of words like that.

Gas prices dropped around 2014-2015 and stayed low until last year. Obama and Trump contributed to the low prices, but neither can take all the credit.

I hate Trump and I just gave him his due. See how easy it is .

Amd fwiw......the lib blame is real.

That mentality is just a shortcut to laziness......one only has to look at all the folks sitting at home making more on unenjoyment than going to work.....a liberal driven agenda.

There are many more examples I can cite......but I think you know most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Amd fwiw......the lib blame is real.

That mentality is just a shortcut to laziness......one only has to look at all the folks sitting at home making more on unenjoyment than going to work.....a liberal driven agenda.

There are many more examples I can cite......but I think you know most of them.
    Thanks for proving my point.