Thread: Spam City

Default Spam City

I don't care if Nate the Nut wants to spew his nonsense, but taking up the whole board with the carp is ridiculous. Where are the moderators?

He's already banned. However, I guess his posts will remain.

the fried chunks, peas, soy sauce over rice like the commercial shows hasn't happened in my house yet but it's going too.
    I like spam every now and again, especially fried crispy on a sammich.

Nate would be proud of me showing my wreckless culinary individualism.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don't get it as to why Nate had to keep trying to drown out everyone else. It was killing the discussions...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Was never any dam spam !! Nothing more than full on reality !!!! Reality you superstitious knuckled up hearts will never except! Seriously though you superstitious creation of nature it’s very self !! Cause hey gusse what I actually get an understand and know w,t,f all that junk is about BETTTER than any of YOU gullible foolish monkey hearts , know the small little heart of nature that is surrounded and wrapped with the DIVINE heart of NATURE of thee creator’S ! I more than AWARE what is reality and what is gullible foolish superstitions to ENSLAVE the very divine intellectual heart of thee creators of man ! Not the universe and such! But the very intelligent creation of man by man (aliens/ outterly world men/women) cause well those whole built and engineered the pyramid are as well RESPONSIBLE for the very creation of hybrid man ! What a shame I do see through all that retardation to corrupt an enslave the heart !!!! Fu/kn idiotic fools ! We are sons of god , we are Jesus , but yet we have to wait for a second coming! Nothing more than a false promise created to be given, if it’s even remotely close to real! Fukk NO “Jesus” would NOT descend, HE would ASSEND UP . NOT descend from the sky , cause well (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dam that be nothing more than outterly world beings entering our very rhelm physical existence! Not my fault yal done foolishly sucked in to the very doctrines of superstitious!!! Take it most you utterly beyond ignore the very reality of people’s all around the world that have become utterly dependent of this superstitious father figure! These very peoples will never even begin to think for them selfs HOW to save their very own dam selfs ! Be laying there bleeding out after being brutally raped left for dead , “praying for there superstitious father figure” to “save them” . Welcome to the new age of slavery , what was once done as a slave race species is NOW once again a slave race species , MODERN day slaves to the modern day God’S , Intellectual ELITES ! Power , control hungry monsters !!! “A purpose for everyone” haha I dam well bet very little to ZERO of you genuinely get the very meaning of that scripture !!!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    He's already banned.
    Nope, guess again.

However, I guess his posts will remain.
    For all of eternity!

Yep....the Russian spammers be like what in the actual fukski?

Nate bro, if you're going to sneak back in under another screen name you should always change your writing style....I think you blew yer cover man.

Nate Alert!!!! See post #5

Sneak back in lol , can’t do that when I have had this screen name since 2017. More than few you should already dam well know who it is! More than glad other one FINALLY got banned. Bit hard to beleve it took this dam long to do so!

Tooth fairy.....Santa clause.....Easter bunny .....turbo turtle.

Do we really need to wait for him to make 10 straight threads before he's banned again

Do we really need to wait for him to make 10 straight threads before he's banned again
    Whoa hold up you knucklehead. I have NEVER once made no dam 10 straight threads in a row!! Don’t get it all twisted like that! Mister osiris!!!

Turbo be like a rollercoaster ride........kinda diggin all the mood swings.

Post 5......to post 12.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Turbo be like a rollercoaster ride........kinda diggin all the mood swings.

Post 5......to post 12.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    And soon to come ............that LOOP in the track !!!!!!!!!!ooooooohhhhhhhsssssssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!ttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Why if they are banned, their posts have not dissapeared?

I don't know Nate. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Turbo be like a rollercoaster ride........kinda diggin all the mood swings.Post 5......to post 12.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    heyy you is correct thos Barbecue. i is a rollercoaster . i more than can go from genuine kindness out depths my heart straight to . well you obviously SEES it NOW!

Where are the Ohio players when you need them?.............say what?