Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Seems like a track being locked down happens more frequently in late model racing these days. Maybe I remember it wrong from the past. Was always some but now days seems common, all too common,,,,,maddening. Causing me to loose interest in late models, never thought it would happen.
    I hate time trials.

I’m with ya kazual. Shocks are too good and cars have too much downforce. Tracks just can’t hold up like they used to. Unfortunately I think late model racing is going the way of nascar. I also thought I’d never lose interest but that is where I’m headed.

Yep, this show pretty much sucked it but there was some good racing, just not in the LM division lol. Is lil booby trying to be cool or what? Lmao... What a goof😁

You guys not remember the 90s freight train racing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You guys not remember the 90s freight train racing?
    I do but just seems like more of them now.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Yep, this show pretty much sucked it but there was some good racing, just not in the LM division lol. Is lil booby trying to be cool or what? Lmao... What a goof
    you have some sort of man crush on Pierce. You seem to bring him up all the time, even in threads that are not about him. I know for a fact he likes girls so you're kind of screwed there. Maybe you could get a blow up doll and put a picture of Bobby on it so you can get your jollys that way. Just a thought.

been to alot of Iowa and Illinois dirt tracks multiple times, FALS is the only one Ive never seen locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    you have some sort of man crush on Pierce. You seem to bring him up all the time, even in threads that are not about him. I know for a fact he likes girls so you're kind of screwed there. Maybe you could get a blow up doll and put a picture of Bobby on it so you can get your jollys that way. Just a thought.
    https://media.tenor.com/images/ed79e....gif?ctx=share
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post

Speaking of goofs... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    been to alot of Iowa and Illinois dirt tracks multiple times, FALS is the only one Ive never seen locked down.
    Been a while since FALS had a train race but they used to be guilty. Been to FC a lot. That was not the norm. Just sux for those that drove a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Been a while since FALS had a train race but they used to be guilty. Been to FC a lot. That was not the norm. Just sux for those that drove a distance.
    I remember the Summer Nationals race a few years ago locked down.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I remember the Summer Nationals race a few years ago locked down.
    Always enjoyed my trips to FALS and Farmer City Wished they were a couple of hours closer to home. Its cool to be able to stream racing right in my living room.

"Locked Down" is really easy to detect these days. You have lap times. If its a 50 lap race, and everybody on the track sets their fast time for the race in the last ten laps, and this time equals or exceeds qualifying times, THIS folks, is "rubbered up". ANY other scenario is NOT 'rubbered up'.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    That's what I like about Macon. Even when the track isn't very racy, it is usually a good show because of how tough navigating traffic is. The fastest way around is also not that much different in lap times than the other line.

While the racing wasn’t the greatest at FC the race at FALS made the trip from Michigan worth it.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3