Default Richmond $7500 to win

My son is there. I’ll try to post updates.

Or, you can watch it live on FLO, if you have it.

Never mind. Watching it now.

I am impressed that there’s now two grooves at Richmond, Erb was clearly just better than everyone tonight. For all the bad moves he makes on track they were smart to drive to Richmond for more money and less competition than Eldora.

^ he's still suspended from dirt car events.

That looked like the Richmond I attended races at for 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    That looked like the Richmond I attended races at for 30 years.
    Last night was a pretty good track. The promoter really did get caught out with the WoO race between the false rain reports and the wind that day. No excuses and he owned it but it was a tough spot to be in for a track like Richmond hosting its first ever national event. Anyway, Erb was definitely a different class but even while he was showcasing Richmonds capabilities the battle behind him from the more evenly matched guys was exciting, too with guys running everywhere. As Erb said about Richmond, he had HEARD bad things..I will say the same about him. I know his reputation on the track but as a face of the sport he is amazing with fans and especially kids.

Terbo has made a fan of me since the turn of the year. He has a short temper, big deal. He goes out of his way to talk to me and my wife. Him and his girlfriend stole our dog for a victory lane picture the other night at moler. The things he does with the little boy Lucas is simply awesome. That little kid will never forget that.

Terbo deserved the punishment he received, but in no way does that incident cloud my overall opinion of him. There’s a big group of current young drivers out there who are very talented and very aggressive at times — but none of them are dirty drivers. I’m a fan of all of them. Terbo is easily the most aggressive of the bunch, but I’ll pay to see him every time. And you’re exactly right, he’s awesome with fans, kids, etc, and as we saw last night, dogs too lol. All of these young guns — Terbo, Pierce, English, Rice, O’Neal, et al — are great with fans and so much fun to watch. The future of the sport is in good hands.

I'm also becoming a fan of Terbo as we all get to watch him mature. I don't think anybody can say he's not an authentic personality. IMO it takes on track personalities like Terbo's to keep driving DLM forward. But I think what I'm most proud of is a fellow Kentuckian using a latin phrase! Kudos TerryM