Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Erb

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Oh, yer such a .
    no truer words have been spoken

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    no truer words have been spoken
    Why does everything you post sound like you're sobbing? Have I realy upset you this much? Seriously... smh. You jump in on my every booby post and it ends up ruining you day. A "gluten for punishment " is how one poster said it. He's right! Right hh? 😂

Bloomer “Won”. Now I get it, past tense.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    there is one person who uses several user names. He has single handedly ran all the good ones off. He is proud of it too. He never has anything to add to any thread. All he does is bash Pierce and anybody who likes him. He has had to use multiple names in order to attack those to make it look like everyone has the same view point as him. He is a real tool.
    Depends what you consider good? I look past Blackie, most of it is in good fun anyhow. And you can always use the ignore feature.

And him always bashing Bobby is no different than those of you who act like he’s some poor little innocent bystander.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The way I see it people have a right to root for whoever they want. It goes both ways, people have a right to dislike whoever they want. I have no problem with that. The problem I have is people like you who condone the behavior of those who don’t have the same view as others. In this case it’s “bloomerwon”. He bashes pierce or his fans in threads that aren’t even about pierce. Someone could post that the concession lines are too long and that turd would find a way to bring pierce or his fans into the conversation. After a couple of years of this, as a fan, you get tired of it.he doesn’t like pierce. We all get it. Just wished he wouldn’t turn this board into a jerry sprinter sh:t show

Can you call someone Blackie today?🤔The sneeker stores and wig shops better board em up for tonight.
    8/13/16

Speaking of the lil fella, he must of slept in.
    8/13/16

Him and Ritchie went crow hunting.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Him and Ritchie went crow hunting.
    He did say one day we'd meet...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

You still upset today yet smooth? Boy, you really are a softy aren't ya... Lol!! < 😁

How in the hell is cnb condoning anything ? Omg lol some dam more at you, ya goof!! My oh my smooth... You really need to just put your computer away and ask you Dr. about getting some help with this imbalance you have with your emotions... In the mean time go out to see your lil hero in action, in person... See how he drives like an idiot. Listen to the crowd when he comes out onto the track. I have never heard this many people boo at a driver ever!! And listen to how he talks to the fans, his fans...

Get out of your house and breath some racing fuel at a track lil booby is at . If this don't help nothing will... ✌🤓

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Why does everything you post sound like you're sobbing? Have I realy upset you this much? Seriously... smh. You jump in on my every booby post and it ends up ruining you day. A "gluten for punishment " is how one poster said it. He's right! Right hh? 
    I think all punishment is gluten free.......just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think all punishment is gluten free.......just sayin.
    Figerd a trailer and some guvment scratch was part of the big picture here...

Default smooth

I don’t condone it. I choose to ignore it, not open the thread, chuckle, whatever, never is it anything totally over the top. I haven’t seen Blackie get trashed yet and burn one of Bobby’s shirts, maybe that day is coming when someone donates him one.

And again, no different than what you Posse folks do with someone’s horrible moves. And now ya know how Bloomer fans felt for years. And his problem was off track antics, now he is just lost and out to lunch so there’s no one talking about him. If he was running well, it’d be right back on him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Lost and out to lunch, good one CnB

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Lost and out to lunch, good one CnB
    He just is. I call it how I see it, even when it’s someone or something I like and they are in the wrong. Most say they do that too, but they don’t.

the one thing bobby is good at is jumping restarts.

"He just is. I call it how I see it"

Amen to that cnb☝