FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 18, 2021

Drake Troutman Ends Busy Weekend with Hagerstown Win
Claims 11th Victory of 2021 with Mid-Atlantic Modified Triumph

HYNDMAN, Pa. (05/18/21) – Drake Troutman added another win to his 2021 accolades on Sunday evening with a Mid-Atlantic Modified Triumph at Hagerstown Speedway.

Drake’s 11th win of the 2021 campaign came behind the wheel of his Smith Transport / RFI Resources No. 7 MB Customs Race Car / Lasalle Racing Engine Modified.

“It was great to end the weekend with a win, but I feel like I let a few other wins get away from me over the course of the weekend. We just came up a little short of maybe grabbing one or two more victories,” Troutman said. “Even at that, we had a strong weekend, and I’m very proud of what our team has been able to accomplish so far this year.”

Drake Troutman began his busy weekend on Friday afternoon at Bedford Speedway (Bedford, Pa.), competing in both his Late Model and Modified. After starting the night with a heat race victory in his Late Model, Troutman suffered mechanical issues before the start of the feature that prevented him from completing a lap.

In the Modified ranks, Drake lost the battle to Mike Altobelli in the feature, marking him second on the rundown when the checkered flag flew. George Dixon, Beau Aikey, and Spike Moore completed the Top-5 finishers.

On Saturday afternoon at Hesston Speedway (Hesston, Pa.), locked his spot into the Modified feature with a heat race victory. Rolling off third, Troutman stole the lead on the third lap and looked to have the win locked up but was passed on the final circuit. He followed George Dixon across the line with Brandon Householder, Andrew Swope, and Sam Reeder rounding out the Top-5.

For the Frank Sagi Tribute on Sunday at Hagerstown Speedway (Hagerstown, Md.), Troutman followed up the third fastest time in his Late Model group with a third-place finish in his heat. Starting the $3,500-to-win A-Main in 10th, Drake faded four spots in the 30-lapper to finish 14th.
After passing four cars in his Mid-Atlantic Modified heat race to place second, Drake wired the field in the feature to bag his 11th win of the season. He finished ahead of Mike Altobelli, Steven Axtell, Keith Jackson, and Mike Franklin.

For complete results from these events, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com, www.HesstonSpeedway.com, and www.HagerstownSpeedway.com.

The team is still formulating the upcoming weekend plans, but they plan to kick off action on Friday evening at Pennsylvania’s Roaring Knob Motorsports with a Modified event.

Drake Troutman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Smith Transport, RFI Resources, Wheeler Fleet Solutions, Shaffer Construction, D&R Trucking, Stone Natural Resources, Thunderhill Trucking, Thomas Cumberland, MB Customs Modifieds, LaSalle Racing Engines, Shoe’s Diesel Performance, Glassmere Fuel Service, Rice Tire, Claar’s Notary, Merkel’s Wing and A Prayer, I-65 Transport LLC, Wilson Wraps, CMD Shocks, MB Customs Race Cars, Swift Springs, Legendary Continuation Cars, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Drake Troutman Racing, please visit the team website at www.DrakeTroutmanRacing.com well as their social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/Drake-THE-KI...4626074232452/, www.twitter.com/RacingDrake and www.instagram.com/troutmandrake/ .