Thumbs up Overton Interview

Everybody needs to listen to the Suave Talk interview with Brandon Overton on DoD. He and Tyler Erb tell some wild stories.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I like Suave talk, He's a good reporter. I just stop listening since he teamed up with Erb. I was turned off with Erb awhile back while taking my kids to the pits after a race and listening to him cussing in front of kids and throwing a fit like a little spoiled kid. No need for that in front of fans. There is alot of drivers who have had a bad nite and still respected the fans.

You bring your kids to the pits, you're in the drivers locker room. Tyler is a competitor just like the rest of them, I'm sure he's not the only one cursing throughout the night in the pit area. Tyler is great with kids and fans 99 percent of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    I like Suave talk, He's a good reporter. I just stop listening since he teamed up with Erb. I was turned off with Erb awhile back while taking my kids to the pits after a race and listening to him cussing in front of kids and throwing a fit like a little spoiled kid. No need for that in front of fans. There is alot of drivers who have had a bad nite and still respected the fans.
    its definitely the least enjoyable DoD podcast show they do

I like all the podcast they do, gives me something to listen to on the way to and from work.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

be great if Erb didnt talk like a thug with his constant swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You bring your kids to the pits, you're in the drivers locker room. Tyler is a competitor just like the rest of them, I'm sure he's not the only one cursing throughout the night in the pit area. Tyler is great with kids and fans 99 percent of the time.
    Nothing great about talking like a drunken t shirt burner in front of kids...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Nothing great about talking like a drunken t shirt burner in front of kids...
    This coming from a guy who knows who all works the truck stop lot? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    This coming from a guy who knows who all works the truck stop lot? lol
    Just ☝... . .... .. . ... .

I really do want to like Tyler, he seems like a good guy most of the time. But he seems to have an extremely big chip on his shoulder for some reason that rears its ugly head. It almost feels like he thinks he doesn't get the respect he deserves. Doesn't matter how much money your family has, it takes a TON of hard work to get to where he has but I just wish he would grow out of the "I don't give a fu**" Tyler.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    I really do want to like Tyler, he seems like a good guy most of the time. But he seems to have an extremely big chip on his shoulder for some reason that rears its ugly head. It almost feels like he thinks he doesn't get the respect he deserves. Doesn't matter how much money your family has, it takes a TON of hard work to get to where he has but I just wish he would grow out of the "I don't give a fu**" Tyler.
    Better than the I will just finish 2nd and be happy type drivers