Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default New York state mounts criminal probe of Trump Organization finances

The New York attorney general's office said on Tuesday it has now opened a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump's company, increasing the legal risk for Trump and his family.

Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits.

The latest announcement marked another escalation of the legal jeopardy Trump faces four months after leaving office, taking to three the number of known criminal investigations of the former Republican president.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature," Fabien Levy, a spokesman for the attorney general's office, said in a statement.

"We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," he said.

The Trump Organization, the former president's family-owned business, could not immediately be reached for comment. Trump has said that the investigation overseen by James, a Democrat, is politically motivated.

James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization inflated the values of some properties to obtain better loans, and lowered their values to obtain property tax breaks.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Is he still grabbing your puzzy? Dam, retirement must be pretty boring
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Like to see the onion skin peeled back on Trump and his ilk, take the unknown out of it. But this type headline has been around for four years now with no charges against Trump or his organization it’s time to put up or shut up. Before I die I hope we find out what Russia had on him. And you’ll never convince me there wasn’t fire to go with that smoke. It’s time for Republicans to let go of Toxic Orange. If Republicans insist on him as their leader get prepared for Dems to win again in 2024.
    I hate time trials.

Hurt feelings appear to be very strong motivation.

I and trump expected nothing less !!!!!

Kazual confusion 0nce again !

This is old news . You and simple stupid gettin your panties all wet for nothing .
    Because nothing will happen to the President . ding dongs .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Kazual confusion 0nce again !
    Kaz still wants to believe that Trump was in bed with Russia or his taxes were full of fraud.

Anything will do! There has got to be something bad that Trump did. Forget about his attempt at stopping Communism, the swamp, and open borders. Not to mention fair trade. No there must be something bad about Trump.

Maybe down the road Biden or whatever crazed ditators that takes his place will be handing over American businesses, properties, and who knows what all for their Democrats buddies, the Chinese Communist Party, when they call us on many trillions of borrowed money.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Yep Buford, I do believe the most manipulative man and biggest liar to ever sit in the White House does have skeletons in his closet. Don’t take my word for it (not much chance of that). Analyze his history in business and real estate transactions. Anyone with as many holdings as he has had will have some hiccups but geminy they follow him around like gnats on a dog’s private parts.
    I hate time trials.

I disagree kazual --- For what is worth IMO, I think Obama was the "most manipulative man and biggest liar to ever sit in the White House"

He was manipulative using his Race, and lied biggest lie of all regarding, that ----- Health Care thingy, then coupled with, you can keep your doctor.
    Last edited by lurker; 05-19-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Like to see the onion skin peeled back on Trump and his ilk, take the unknown out of it. But this type headline has been around for four years now with no charges against Trump or his organization it’s time to put up or shut up. Before I die I hope we find out what Russia had on him. And you’ll never convince me there wasn’t fire to go with that smoke. It’s time for Republicans to let go of Toxic Orange. If Republicans insist on him as their leader get prepared for Dems to win again in 2024.

The way Bumbling Biden is handling things.........Jeb Bush would win in a landslide!

Don/Ron 2024 is a shoe-in! Right it down, I said it first!

Zero, say it first and bet the farm, and most assuredly you will lose the farm. I’m saying Ron and Don will be a big peeing match in the primary campaign if they both run. Still have doubts if The Orange One will run in the end but we shall see. Lurker, won’t disagree on Obama and his health care program, he either lied or is very, very naive.
    I hate time trials.

Operation Gaslighting.

The left needs him, and they need him bad.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Trump should move to Wyoming and run for senate....that would fak their minds.....Don Lemmon would jump off the Statue of Liberty.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kaz, the man is almost as clean as a bar of Zest. You are just listening to all of the conspirecy theories that the left can make up. You have the biggest tin foil hat about Trump. hahahaahha

Must be as frustrating as trying to pluck a chicken with a pair of one pronged tweezers for you!!!! hahahahahahaa

Keep lifting rocks though, you might find a gold nugget!!! But not a Trump scoop, sorry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Trump should move to Wyoming and run for senate....that would fak their minds.....Don Lemmon would jump off the Statue of Liberty.
    I'd drive clear out there to see that!!!

I wonder when SS12 will start posting about the new President and current issues, like --- the unrest in Israel, or the economy outlook --- instead of making bad jokes to reporters about running over them.

Can you say RUSSIAN PIPELINE ? And Trump was in bed with Putin ! No , it was Russian whores pis$Ing on a bed and you ate it up KAZUAL CONFUSION and seemingly still believe that story also !

Nothing will come from it. I don't believe the king will be charged with anything but, if he is he will never be convicted

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kaz, the man is almost as clean as a bar of Zest. You are just listening to all of the conspirecy theories that the left can make up. You have the biggest tin foil hat about Trump. hahahaahha

Must be as frustrating as trying to pluck a chicken with a pair of one pronged tweezers for you!!!! hahahahahahaa

Keep lifting rocks though, you might find a gold nugget!!! But not a Trump scoop, sorry!!!!
    But, yet you still believe the election was stolen lmao!! They have a sham going on in Arizona just so, they can please you and the king lmao!!!