Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There's a new president??when did that happen?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kaz, the man is almost as clean as a bar of Zest.
    You’re nothing if not predictable Buford. 🙂
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    There's a new president??when did that happen?
    Tell that to Bufrod he still thinks Trump is President. He's just being a snowflake about it lol

Kaz that he is

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Tell that to Bufrod he still thinks Trump is President. He's just being a snowflake about it lol
    I believe CNN thinks so too......I tuned in to dlem last night to see what was happening in the world news and yup...you guessed it....trump coverage from front to back.

Speaking of CNN, why no coverage of Biden lifting sanctions on the Russian company that is building the gas line into Europe? Pretty quick reversal there Joe don’t you think?
    I hate time trials.

But, yet you still believe the election was stolen lmao!! They have a sham going on in Arizona just so, they can please you and the king lmao!!!
    You should be ashamed to post such ignorance. You just want to disagree to be aggravating more than anything else???

You don't realize that they have already proven that Trump won Arizona by at least 80,000 votes. The people are going to have to demand that governors and state attorneys start doing their jobs instead of stopping auditors from exposing the truth about many states with voting fraud.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Predictable, factual, truthful, informative, and fighting the good fight KAZ!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You should be ashamed to post such ignorance. You just want to disagree to be aggravating more than anything else???

You don't realize that they have already proven that Trump won Arizona by at least 80,000 votes. The people are going to have to demand that governors and state attorneys start doing their jobs instead of stopping auditors from exposing the truth about many states with voting fraud.
    You have to be kidding right. Even Republican's officials are calling it a sham. It's not even a audit but, yet again you don't care as long as they say Trump won.

I believe CNN thinks so too......I tuned in to dlem last night to see what was happening in the world news and yup...you guessed it....trump coverage from front to back.
    I don't doubt what you're saying for a minute. What are you doing watching that loser?

The left lives and dies with hate Trump/ They really need to get a life. We got a stumbling bumbling fool running this Country with more protection that Don Corleone. His Presidency will blow sky high before its over, and i don't say that because I want it to happen. Not good for anyone, but there will not be enough protection for the media. Entertainment Industry, Silicon Valley or Wall Street to hide the disasters looming at the border and especially overseas.

That part about the hookers p!ssing on the bed, that was the one thing I had hoped would have been true. That one cracked me up.

That just showed that they reached a little too far in making up their stories. You have to keep it near believable for the rational people. The irrational, they'll eat that stuff up anyway but you don't really need to sell them.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    That part about the hookers p!ssing on the bed, that was the one thing I had hoped would have been true. That one cracked me up.

That just showed that they reached a little too far in making up their stories. You have to keep it near believable for the rational people. The irrational, they'll eat that stuff up anyway but you don't really need to sell them.
    DLemm had a hard on about it, until he found out the hookers were women!

I don't doubt what you're saying for a minute. What are you doing watching that loser?
    Best comedy on tv

Trump lifted the sanctions KAZUALLY CONFUSED ! You are just confused about who is Putin’s puppet !!!!

Shame? You could use a heapin' helpin' of it chucklehead but shame requires a small degree of intellect and more self awareness than you're capable of. Some of the nonsense you post is beyond ignorant! I could give many examples but you'd get all butthurt again! Hahahahahaaaa

Best comedy on tv
    Or the worst. He's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Shame? You could use a heapin' helpin' of it chucklehead but shame requires a small degree of intellect and more self awareness than you're capable of. Some of the nonsense you post is beyond ignorant! I could give many examples but you'd get all butthurt again! Hahahahahaaaa
    He does seem to get all butt hurt doesn't she whoops I mean he lol

Yes he does post some ignorant stuff on here

Predictable, factual, truthful, informative, and fighting the good fight KAZ!!!!
    Perpetuating lies and paying homage to Big Orange. Good fight? Not hardly friend. I’ve voted Republican consistently in presidential elections since Ford, until 2020. I’m not liberal or Democrat by any stretch, my conservative beliefs are intact. But this clown DJT is unhinged and dangerous. And he’s only playing the weak minded for his own benefit. Good fight? Funny,,,,
    I hate time trials.

Or the worst. He's racist.
    He's the poster boy for that....and they wonder why