Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some post $hit on here that every now and then makes ( some since ) . But they go
    off and to condemn President Trump , and will back the piece of $hit like Biden that has been
    in office for five decades . And nothing but the most and biggest piece of $hit to ever
    come down the road , and you back him without any care to what liar , and thief that
    he is . And now the country without a competent leader , and we have to watch this
    IDIOT destroy our leadership in the world and powerful counties slap at us without
    fear . You can ignore stupidity , but you cant ignore the facts . And we are going the wrong way .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You have to be kidding right. Even Republican's officials are calling it a sham. It's not even a audit but, yet again you don't care as long as they say Trump won.
    You just don't get it. Anti Trumper Republicans all do that, they do anything and everything they can against Trump. Even allowing him to lose the election from fraud. So they can continue to deals with other nations to make much more money than their Senate position pays. He went against the old GOP and they can't have that. The old GOP consists of Globalists and they all hate Trump.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You just don't get it. Anti Trumper Republicans all do that, they do anything and everything they can against Trump. Even allowing him to lose the election from fraud. So they can continue to deals with other nations to make much more money than their Senate position pays. He went against the old GOP and they can't have that. The old GOP consists of Globalists and they all hate Trump.
    You mean Republicans who believe in the truth and not the big lie by the King. So many people would have to be behind the big lie in several states to make the big lie happen. Common sense would tell one the Democrats are not even capable of pulling something like that off.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Shame? You could use a heapin' helpin' of it chucklehead but shame requires a small degree of intellect and more self awareness than you're capable of. Some of the nonsense you post is beyond ignorant! I could give many examples but you'd get all butthurt again! Hahahahahaaaa
    Yet, you know that you actually agree with most all of it. You just have en eternal grudge because I called you out about ole Jack. And I don't have no idea where you you came up with that crap about knowing the diffference between a Silver Crown car and a 410 Sprint. Who the heck on here doesn't see plainly by seeing them visually. And if you want the wheelbases, weights, gas tank size, and other specs. any one can look that up too. PPPPPPHHHHTTTT!!!!!!

Besides what the heck does it matter????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yet, you know that you actually agree with most all of it. You just have en eternal grudge because I called you out about ole Jack. And I don't have no idea where you you came up with that crap about knowing the diffference between a Silver Crown car and a 410 Sprint. Who the heck on here doesn't see plainly by seeing them visually. And if you want the wheelbases, weights, gas tank size, and other specs. any one can look that up too. PPPPPPHHHHTTTT!!!!!!

Besides what the heck does it matter????????????????
    I knew it!! Butthurt again! LOLOL!

You didn't call out $hit, bed wetter. One has to know what they're talking about to call out something and it's obvious you don't. One thing is for sure, when I invited you to come to Terre Haute and have a conversation with the man himself you squealed and ran like the school girl you are. It's obvious you have a gastrointestinal problem...........it's known as "no guts". Hahahahaaaa

Oh, and for the record you've NEVER explained the difference because if you did accurately it would lay bare the fact that you don't know Jack $hit!

Other than that you're a F-ing genius!! LOLOL!

I knew it!! Butthurt again! LOLOL!

You didn't call out $hit, bed wetter. One has to know what they're talking about to call out something and it's obvious you don't. One thing is for sure, when I invited you to come to Terre Haute and have a conversation with the man himself you squealed and ran like the school girl you are. It's obvious you have a gastrointestinal problem...........it's known as "no guts". Hahahahaaaa

Oh, and for the record you've NEVER explained the difference because if you did accurately it would lay bare the fact that you don't know Jack $hit!

Other than that you're a F-ing genius!! LOLOL!
    Holy Cow, madman alert!!!! hehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-24-2021 at 09:43 PM.

madman alert, lol........there is a guy I see around the southeast that hauls azz pretty good, madman alert is all I'll be thinking about when I see him out front next time, thanks Buford.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You mean Republicans who believe in the truth and not the big lie by the King. So many people would have to be behind the big lie in several states to make the big lie happen. Common sense would tell one the Democrats are not even capable of pulling something like that off.
    Surely you jest ! Kitty .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    madman alert, lol........there is a guy I see around the southeast that hauls azz pretty good, madman alert is all I'll be thinking about when I see him out front next time, thanks Buford.
    Madden Alert?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    2015 USAC National Sprint Car Champion, Robert Ballou, is known as Madman. Madman just won a USAC Sprint Car race at Eldora on May 8th so I reckon a Madman alert is still somewhat appropriate. The problem is, chucklehead bed wetter wouldn't know a sprint car from a dirigible! Hahahahaaaa

2015 USAC National Sprint Car Champion, Robert Ballou, is known as Madman. Madman just won a USAC Sprint Car race at Eldora on May 8th so I reckon a Madman alert is still somewhat appropriate. The problem is, chucklehead bed wetter wouldn't know a sprint car from a dirigible! Hahahahaaaa
    A friend of mine and ss12 is good friends with the Madman.

A friend of mine and ss12 is good friends with the Madman.
    He's a great guy to be around. Not good friends with him but we've spent some time conversing 1 on 1 at The Chili Bowl a couple of times and at the Du Quoin indoor midget show once. He can drive the wheels off of a wingless sprint car, especially at the longer tracks like Eldora and Terre Haute.

OT but tickled to see Ballou win at Eldora, since his injury this is probably a high point.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    he's a great guy to be around. Not good friends with him but we've spent some time conversing 1 on 1 at the chili bowl a couple of times and at the du quoin indoor midget show once. He can drive the wheels off of a wingless sprint car, especially at the longer tracks like eldora and terre haute.
    were the midgets running high hurdles or playing volleyball ?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Little people, or dwarf's, are quite offended by the use of the term midget, used in context as it pertains to a person's physical stature. To them it's akin to a racial or ethnic slur, an insult and demeaning. You're not a nice person to demean a little person by the use of the word midget.

Rico would likely put a haymaker right fist to your ball sack (he's just the right size!) if you ever referred to him as a midget in his presence!

Read this and educate yourself.

https://www.lpaonline.org/the-m-word

He's a great guy to be around. Not good friends with him but we've spent some time conversing 1 on 1 at The Chili Bowl a couple of times and at the Du Quoin indoor midget show once. He can drive the wheels off of a wingless sprint car, especially at the longer tracks like Eldora and Terre Haute.
    This guy I'm talking about Rob his son Levi owns a sprint car and Parker Price Miller drives the car sometimes. It's just a very small team but, they have a lot of fun with it so, there around those guys from time to time. Levi used to work for some race team out of Indiana but, I can't remember who it was but, ss12 will know. He's known Rob longer than me so, he knows more about their team.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    you should be ashamed of yourself. Little people, or dwarf's, are quite offended by the use of the term midget, used in context as it pertains to a person's physical stature. To them it's akin to a racial or ethnic slur, an insult and demeaning. You're not a nice person to demean a little person by the use of the word midget.

Rico would likely put a haymaker right fist to your ball sack (he's just the right size!) if you ever referred to him as a midget in his presence!

Read this and educate yourself.

https://www.lpaonline.org/the-m-word
    so if a stadium full of rico's does the wave ...............................is it called a ripple ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    so if a stadium full of rico's does the wave ...............................is it called a ripple ?
    Proud of yourself?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    proud of yourself?
    just askin " wouldn"t want to state it as if it were a fact !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Proud of yourself?
    You have "woke" tendencies... hehe