Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bloomquist

For sure it will work. I want to see how Scott does. I will watch.

He is only going to be in one race the one at knoxville

meh...

to me, he doesn't move the needle for the "casual fan" that this series is trying to attract. Will a hardcore dirt late model fan go see this instead of a late model race that weekend and increase the front gate? My guess is no.

To move the needle and get more butts in the seats a much more widely known name is needed: Jeff Gordon or IMO, they should try to get Mario Andretti out of retirement for a one-off event (he may still win even at 80 years old).

As far as being competitive? I would say everyone will be competitive due to the cars being equally prepared. If one car drives like a dump truck, they all will.

I'm sure Schrader will be giving all these guys lessons on what to expect. With all the cars being set up the same and the talent behind the wheel I predict a crash fest. 12 start 4 finish

Crash fest? Maybe, but I'll go the other way. No rubbing at all. Passes will be clean, so we don't have to rebuild cars every race. This deal shows interest, but not in a big way. I'll watch a few, but won't be too excited when I miss one. Lot's of money spent on cars for a series unlikely to make it to a second season.

They're running this deal the wrong time of year. I think they need to run it over the winter months and get champions from the various top divisions of motorsports.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    They're running this deal the wrong time of year. I think they need to run it over the winter months and get champions from the various top divisions of motorsports.
    I just plan on setting my dvr and watching Sunday mornings

I hate to say it. He looks like a broken old man, walking up the steps at the intro was painful enough to watch. He was never in the race, I fell asleep so I don't know if the car had issues or what but a 22nd place finish. Father time has moved by. Shame but it is a part of life.

^^^if you had taken a afternoon nap you could have stayed awake.
    He ran around 10 to 12th till he had mechanical issues.
    8/13/16

He's showing good speed in qualifying and heat races, but still a little off in the features!

I think he showed some definite increase in performance this weekend.

He is still the goat. Still the one. Didn’t someone make a song like that ?

He will always be the goat! He's just out to pasture now is all... 🤓

Every time I caught a glimpse of him he was running the top. Is this “new car” something different that will run the cushion?

I did not see Davenport doing much in the Showme 100 and he was suppose to have everything figured out and be dominant this year. Scott was not getting whooped by Davenport. Where was Overton ?

I see big things coming from bloomquist camp here in 2 weekends

Thumbs up

WisWildManFan

I think you could be right in a sense. Let’s say that was a brand new car that Scott’s team debuted at the Show-Me 100 weekend and it was showing some speed. Let’s say that wasn’t even close to the speed the car has built in it. It that’s the case. Then I’d say you could see some great things come from the Team Zero cars down the road. Of course we won’t totally know for a few weeks or even a month or so. Kyle look good in the car he had Sunday at Eldora until what appeared to be a motor issue took him out of contention for the win. Guess we all wait and see what happens. What I’ve noticed on here is to many people at to quick at wanting to write someone off. Let’s wait and see what comes of this. You just don’t come back from injuries like that trust me I know. I’d they get things figured out that would be great for the sport as a whole.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I think babb will have a good showing at Eldora as well.