Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Since he's driving a bloomquist car will he get and keep the woo points he has and earn more even though he's in a different car?
    Yes! Points go with the driver. Not the chassis make/team.

[QUOTE=gb81racing;2394122]Yes! Points go with the driver. Thanks gb81ll

Should be interesting to see what happens, a little flavor for the Weekend.

This will be interesting to say the least. I can see Strickler doing very well in a Bloomquist car - the kid is talented..

How long will this last? Depends on Bloomy lol

He still got his relationship with Bilstein? Gonna be running them on the Zero cars he purchased?

When did who buy Zero cars?
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    He will be driving for bloomquist this weekend, but he bought another longhorn this past weekend and at one time planned to race it at port royal until the bloomquist deal happen
    from what I gathered from the DOD article, the Bloomquist deal happened because he went there the get cars. Does Bloomer sell Longhorns? Or did I read wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    He still got his relationship with Bilstein? Gonna be running them on the Zero cars he purchased?
    From the outside looking in, seems as though there may be some turmoil with the Strickler/ Longhorn deal. Maybe not real happy about a top longhorn team ending up with his main crew guy?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Currently it doesn't say anything about anything past this weekends events.
    The article on DOD says Strickler will be fielding his own team zero cars after this weekend, for the remainder of the season.

Wow what a surprise to see Strickler in a Bloomquist car. Everything looked so quite on the racing front and now this ! Someone get down in the pits this weekend and get all the details for us as to who the engine builder is , the sponsors, and shocks on the Strickler Bloomquist car.

If Strickler did grab a longhorn the same weekend as he headed to Bloomers, I bet you Bloomquist is going over that thing as I type this , maybe that was part of the deal before heading over to the new ride.

If there’s a longhorn in mooresburg then Strickler is burning bridges pretty fast in the late model world, and burning a bridge for bloomquist isn’t the smartest thing to do. There hasn’t been a long term relationship with bloomquist at any point in the last 20 years.

I like the pairing and I like Strickler. Best of luck to them.

I thought Ringling Bros. had closed down in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    If Strickler did grab a longhorn the same weekend as he headed to Bloomers, I bet you Bloomquist is going over that thing as I type this , maybe that was part of the deal before heading over to the new ride.
    It’s a 2019 Longhorn. And Scott’s cars are not made to drive like any of others. So I can’t imagine there’s much correlation between the Bloomer cars and Longhorns.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    I thought Ringling Bros. had closed down in 2017
    I hope you’re wrong, but to me, ever since that motorcycle wreck, it has been fill in whatever white trash circus is left deal. Used to be Ringling Bros, that’s too nice as of now.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I read read the DoD article too. It does not say how old the Bloomquist cars Strickler will be driving after this weekend will be, brand new or used? Not sure how fast the Mooresburg operation can crank out a new car like a Rocket, Longhorn, Capital, MB Customs, Barry Wright, Black Diamond, etc could produce a new chassis. Heck, I think any other DLM chassis builder in the country could produce a new chassis faster than the current Bloomquist deal.........

Circus? Hmmmmmm....maybe they can merge with another one and have a super circus.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Someone on Twitter called Cody and Scott out saying along the lines of Scott and Cody only brought Kyle in because they need motors and whatever sponsorship money he has. Cody responded by saying they have 3 motors, 2 cars and are finishing a new car for Eldora.
    2021 race count
    6 events