Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Strickler - Port Royal

I saw a post saying Strickler will be racing this weekend with the WoO's at Port Royal. I thought he sold his Longhorn to PCC Motorsports, did they sell it back to him? Any idea what car or team he will be running for?
    Last edited by BTExpress; 05-20-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Bloomquist racing.

Really? That would be a good pairing
    Scott Kleindorfer

Does Stricklers style of driving really suit a bloomquist car. A driver named the high side tickler....... I’ll predict no

Says on Twitter that Bloomer will be his crew chief.

This will not last the rest of the year.

Real cars and real racers can be adapted. Landers was best in a Zero machine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Real cars and real racers can be adapted. Landers was best in a Zero machine.
    He definitely was. Listened to Scott, calmed down, and was running great. Till that freak injury.

Can Kyle and him make it work, I dunno. Will Kyle be comfortable in them cars, I dunno. Don’t fit his current style, but Landers adapted, so??
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Kyle couldn’t adapt to Rockets. Thinking he’s going to adapt to non-Sweet Bloomquist cars is hilarious.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Since he's driving a bloomquist car will he get and keep the woo points he has and earn more even though he's in a different car?

They will need two transporters to haul those huge egos around. I give it a month tops

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    They will need two transporters to haul those huge egos around. I give it a month tops
    Currently it doesn't say anything about anything past this weekends events.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Mod95- I believe Babb has two team zero cars now. I could be wrong tho.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Does anyone know how Babb is doing in the Bloomquist car since he started driving it?

This should be good to watch and see if Strickler can get the car around the track with speed. It looks like to me Bloomquist cars like to drive straighter and run in the middle of the track and not bang the cushion. I'm sure it's an adjustment for Babb and will be for Strickler

Two prickly personalities, be fun to see how it goes, I wish them luck.
    I hate time trials.

Babb did not have a typical Babb showing in Illinois this past weekend. The bloomer car doesn't seem to fit him. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Babb did not have a typical Babb showing in Illinois this past weekend. The bloomer car doesn't seem to fit him. JMO!
    Its been a while since we've seen the Babb of old. Chassis has nothing to do with it. Possibly seat time.
    8/13/16

I believe Babb bought the bloomquist cars for bigger tracks but then was struggling switching back and forth with them. The car definitely doesn’t look exactly right on the 1/4 mile Illinois bullrings especially early in the night. The car does seem to roll the middle very well in the slick but he’s usually starting so far behind the 8 ball the gains don’t make up for the loss early in the night. I do believe Babb well have a very good showing at Eldora though IMO.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I saw a post saying Strickler will be racing this weekend with the WoO's at Port Royal. I thought he sold his Longhorn to PCC Motorsports, did they sell it back to him? Any idea what car or team he will be running for?
    He will be driving for bloomquist this weekend, but he bought another longhorn this past weekend and at one time planned to race it at port royal until the bloomquist deal happen