Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    A lot of really fast drivers and cars did not do very well at Port Royal tonight. I hope Bloomquist and strickler take consolation in the fact they finished better tonight than last night. They are making progress with the Bloomquist chassis. Just look at Boom Briggs , Cade Dillard , and Brandon Shephard and how poorly they finished and they are usually very fast. The track must have favored certain chassis combinations.
    This is slightly different than the topic of the thread, but this comment made me think about it... WoO has Sheppard and Madden on tour, followed by a random collection of regional racers of varying skill levels that happen to come to all of the races. That includes whatever is going on with Strickler and his deal right now with Bloomquist.

The only thing that came out of that port royal race was the fact you had a car and driver that are so far apart that it just amazes me that anyone thought this may have worked. Strickler kept trying to run the top and you could plainly see it wasn't were the car was working. Grade F

There's a reason Stricklers sponsor purchased a Longhorn chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    There's a reason Stricklers sponsor purchased a Longhorn chassis.
    He didn't know Strickler was going to call "daddy"?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Recently, Bloomquist said he wants to get his cars to work on the high side of the track. I don't think you could find a better racer than the High Side Tickler to help develop a setup for a race car to run the high side. The Bloomquist team will need time to get the chassis to work on the high side. Hopefully all on the team will not get too impatient before they develop a winning combination. Winners will find a way to make it to the front. Both Bloomquist and Strickler know how to win.
    Jarred landers didn't seem to have any trouble running a bloomquist car on the cushion. Little early to call it on the bloomquist situation but it's very fastly starting to look like stickler is not very versatile at all. So far he runs good in one condition on one type of track with one type of car.

Arent bloomquist cars adjustable? You guys act like you cant adjust a car to run the top or bottom or to the driver. Pretty crazy stuff to read.

Adjustments are critical. Once Bloomquist gets the springs and shocks set to Kyles liking , I look for Kyle to be a contender. I was at the Hawkeye 100 in Boone and did not see much speed from Madden on that track. I never would have expected him to run like he has lately. Just goes to show a good combination and track conditions make a big difference.

bloomer likes a slow slick set up stiffer lr spring on the bottom strickler likes a huge rr spring and the fast top cushion....

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    bloomer likes a slow slick set up stiffer lr spring on the bottom strickler likes a huge rr spring and the fast top cushion....
    I didn't think anyone by was letting their lr suspension come unloaded anymore.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

hahahahhahaa

Please explain 84wedge ?

matersbilt come to the south........one grove paper clips....