Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Go ahead and dig yourself a deeper hole Buford, I’ll sit back and watch.
    I hate time trials.

I'm, giving you the truth Kaz, not my fault if you choose Trump hate over election integrity. This all about cheatiing and fraud no matter who it happened to.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    ------
    Fair enough!

As for not replying to posts, sorry not sorry for missing a post despite me responding to far more posts directly than a lot of people here.
    One example in this thread. Refer to post #20, first question in my posting to you. A simple short answer at the time would have sufficed.

Not like anybody will ACTUALLY be convinced of anything ----
    That is a broad brush you are painting with. And in my case, that’s simply not true. Not even close. Mcarter815, ss12, kidrock, kazual, bbqboy, and a host of others have all brought things to my attention where normally --- I’d see those things from my side only, selfishly, where then with reading what they had to say, I changed my mind or perspective, directly based on/from what they posted, after researching the matter in-hand and finding out they were right.

Somewhat of a case in point is right here in this thread. Posts #62 and #67 from me. I see Buford’s point in all of this hoopla, and believe me, I see what he is saying, BUT, I don’t necessarily agree with him at end game. If it weren’t for others past postings on the matter, making me think, via posting to the contrary with reason and rational ---- then I looked look into it, and find out that they were right. I have a lot of respect for some of the more Liberal minded posters on here, even though it might appear in my postings, that I don’t.

Lastly, Biden Won, and no amount of auditing will change that.

What he said ^^^^^
    I hate time trials.

wow , you guys and gals crack me up , you got your way , you defeated the mean ole orange man ( that BTW had the country headed in the best direction in years ) with nothing but a puppet , ole sleepy joe , you guys knew he was incompetent , but that did not matter , it was defeat trump at ALL cost , and even if it did include cheating , none of you care , especially the means in which you go to deny it , and truth be known , I doubt any one really knows the extent cheating was or was not done and we will probable never know , I am glad however that at least a few of you on the other side are for voting reform because with out it , there will never be any confidence in our election system again on either side , but either way , your man , or at least a shell of a man is in charge now , and good or bad , he is what we have for 3 1/2 more years , and i was worried about him kicking off and kamaler taking over , but after seeing her response to being put in charge of the border , im not worried any more because she probably would not even show up , oh no , then we would have ole antique Nancy........dam , I better just stop........

Lurker I know at times you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but, I have gain a lot respect for you because, you will at least have a good debate and you make some valid points and that does make me pause to look further into what you're pointing out. I'm sick of both parties to be honest. I'm really thinking if a legitimate third party was to form I would seriously consider joining that party. The Democrat's are just going to far to the left for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    wow , you guys and gals crack me up , you got your way , you defeated the mean ole orange man ( that BTW had the country headed in the best direction in years ) with nothing but a puppet , ole sleepy joe , you guys knew he was incompetent , but that did not matter , it was defeat trump at ALL cost , and even if it did include cheating , none of you care , especially the means in which you go to deny it , and truth be known , I doubt any one really knows the extent cheating was or was not done and we will probable never know , I am glad however that at least a few of you on the other side are for voting reform because with out it , there will never be any confidence in our election system again on either side , but either way , your man , or at least a shell of a man is in charge now , and good or bad , he is what we have for 3 1/2 more years , and i was worried about him kicking off and kamaler taking over , but after seeing her response to being put in charge of the border , im not worried any more because she probably would not even show up , oh no , then we would have ole antique Nancy........dam , I better just stop........
    I still have confidence in our elections because, I don't believe there was wide spread voter fraud to the extent the election should be overturned. I'm all for voter I.D. but, I'm also for making it easier to vote as long as you have that voter I.D. card. No one should have to wait in a line for up to 8 hours to vote. That's uncalled for. It's already been stated they have a some voter fraud from both sides in the 2020 election cycle but, It happens in every election. I understand how this election was different because, of Covid 19 but, to many Republican Officials in several states, the courts, The supreme court, Bill Barr, Chris Kreps have said no wide spread voter fraud. I mean come on do some really think all those people were in on the steal. Now like I said I could be totally wrong and Like I've will totally admit I was wrong if that does comes.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    i still have confidence in our elections because, i don't believe there was wide spread voter fraud to the extent the election should be overturned. I'm all for voter i.d. But, i'm also for making it easier to vote as long as you have that voter i.d. Card. No one should have to wait in a line for up to 8 hours to vote. That's uncalled for. It's already been stated they have a some voter fraud from both sides in the 2020 election cycle but, it happens in every election. I understand how this election was different because, of covid 19 but, to many republican officials in several states, the courts, the supreme court, bill barr, chris kreps have said no wide spread voter fraud. I mean come on do some really think all those people were in on the steal. Now like i said i could be totally wrong and like i've will totally admit i was wrong if that does comes.
    here kitty kitty !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    here kitty kitty !!!!!
    Ha, ha,ha,ha,ha

SLATE: Audit “More and More Likely” To Show Trump Won Arizona!

Oops, that was was an extreme liberal rag saying that. WTF
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

---- and truth be known , I doubt any one really knows the extent cheating was or was not done and we will probable never know
    I’d agree 100%, while also saying --- I personally think the popular vote “voting irregularities” were higher than most think.

Cool

Thanks kidrock and kazual

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I still have confidence in our elections ----
    I don’t. Never have trusted the computerized voting machine’s, never will. Just too much trust is put in something that for the right person(s) is hackable IMHO.

Heck, Mcarter815 could probably backdoor it, the Pentagon, and NSA in 5 minutes flat if he wanted to. j/k

Keep preaching the truth ff........some of us are listening!

kidrock, as I was saying.

New Hampshire Auditors Find Reliability Issues With Machines Only 28% Of Republican Votes Counted - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJAMXVmPUn8

(The actual report gives both parties data at the very end.)

I actually agree that there is a big problem shown by that video. No US elections should be ran on 20+ year old equipment. I don't see this as proof of intentional election fraud like Trump has pushed. I also see what you were saying before, though I feel a lot of people here have very different ideas on what is considered proper evidence to back up their claims. Of course, some are more open-minded than others, but in my eyes... If people can't even agree on what counts as evidence, there isn't a path to understanding one another.

I also looked up that Slate post since it really did sound way too weird for a Slate headline (it was, the real headline is: "What if the Unorthodox Arizona Audit Declares Trump Won", a drastically different statement)... I HAVE to assume Buford didn't actually read the article, because it talks about HUGE flaws in this audit and quotes advisors from the audit stating that they aren't even really intent on counting the votes. If Buford is pushing this article as fact, he would be claiming that the entire audit is a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    kidrock, as I was saying.

New Hampshire Auditors Find Reliability Issues With Machines Only 28% Of Republican Votes Counted - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJAMXVmPUn8

(The actual report gives both parties data at the very end.)
    So, no cheating involved just malfunction of machines which really affected both parties.

SLATE: Audit “More and More Likely” To Show Trump Won Arizona!

Oops, that was was an extreme liberal rag saying that. WTF

With that Audit that's going I don't think anyone has any doubt what will come out of that sham of an audit. They've done 2 audits and they both showed Biden won.

Cheating or not.......call it whatever you want.......it had a very large impact on the election results.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????