Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Kaz is probably right about trumpy bear not going back in, if you think about it why would he anyway?
    He can still suggest and influence policy from the fairway when the next round of republicans get elected.

All you demdumbs have fun with that thought for the next few years, it will start in 2022.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So when the states directly oppose the Constitution, theres no evidence? Surely thou jest!

Show me any state that changed their voting laws according to the Constitution!
    Then why didn't the courts take up the law suits Including the Supreme Court?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's a biased Audit plain and simple. Like I said 1/2 the people will not trust this Audit. If you want a true audit make it unbiased for all to see but, they can't because, they're trying to please the king.
    I never have been able to get anywhere with you by stating facts. In kindergarten you have to win, right????

Fact, they are making it totally honest. GET IT?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Come on, we already did this five months ago. They were afraid and/or were bought out, the left probably had dirt on most of the SCOTUS members or even they can become a part of the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Come on, we already did this five months ago. They were afraid and/or were bought out, the left probably had dirt on most of the SCOTUS members or even they can become a part of the swamp.
    If someone ever invents a contest called “make up the most outrageous, unsubstantiated conspiracy you can”, then you’re hands down the winner. Thing is I truly think you believe the crap you come up with, now that’s scary.
    I hate time trials.

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Why A Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud On His Mind: ‘Pristine’ Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed
    June 9, 2021

When Fulton County, Ga., poll manager Suzi Voyles sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November, she noticed an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden.

One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden — except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil.

Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.

“All of them were strangely pristine,” said Voyles, who said she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.

She wasn’t alone. At least three other poll workers observed the same thing in stacks of absentee ballots for Biden processed by the county, and they have joined Voyles in swearing under penalty of perjury that they looked fake.

Now election watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting.

They argue that potentially tens of thousands may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.

He said the suspect ballots remain in the custody of the election officials and inaccessible from public view.

“We have confirmed that there are five pallets of shrink-wrapped ballots in a county warehouse,” Favorito said in an interview with RealClearInvestigations.

He and other petitioners were ordered to meet at the warehouse May 28 to settle the terms of the inspection of the absentee ballots. But the day before the scheduled meeting, the county filed a flurry of motions to dismiss the case, delaying the inspection indefinitely.

“We will be in court on June 21 to resolve these motions,” said Favorito, calling them another “roadblock” the county has tried to throw in their way. He expects talks over the logistics of the inspection to resume after the Fourth of July holiday.

As part of his May 21 order, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero requested officials guard the warehouse around the clock until an inspection date can be set. But just eight days later, a breach in security was reported after sheriff’s deputies left their post for a couple of hours.

“The front door was [found] unlocked and wide open in violation of the court order,” Favorito said.

County officials confirmed that a motion-detection alarm was triggered Saturday, May 29, shortly after the deputies drove away from the building in their patrol cars around 4 p.m. But they said a locked room where the ballots are kept “was never breached or compromised.”

Favorito is not convinced, and his lawyer is seeking to obtain the video footage from building security cameras. “How do we know for certain there was no tampering with the ballots?” asked Favorito, who said he did not vote for Donald Trump.

@kazual, I didn't want to be the first to question if Buford is actually a real person with these real beliefs/reasoning (or lack thereof)

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sure they were, man they have you and it's really sad to see.

They answered your question........we dont have standing on this issue!

Basically, they left it up to the states to fix it, and theyre trying too!

They answered your question........we dont have standing on this issue!

Basically, they left it up to the states to fix it, and theyre trying too!
    And the state courts have ruled on it but, yet that still isn't good enough for some of you snowflakes. You're not going to be satisfied until you get the answer you want and that doesn't matter if it takes 10 audits. Like I said the sham that's going on now can't be trusted. It's a biased audit and like I said you're going to have half the country not believing the outcome just like some believed the election was stolen so, we're going to be right where we are now.

And the state courts have ruled on it but, yet that still isn't good enough for some of you snowflakes. You're not going to be satisfied until you get the answer you want and that doesn't matter if it takes 10 audits. Like I said the sham that's going on now can't be trusted. It's a biased audit and like I said you're going to have half the country not believing the outcome just like some believed the election was stolen so, we're going to be right where we are now.
    They have audited parts of the electorate, not the whole thing!

Until, theyre completely open and audited there will always be doubt! Fact!

Pretty funny, some of the states are changing their laws to ....cya!

They have audited parts of the electorate, not the whole thing!

Until, theyre completely open and audited there will always be doubt! Fact!

Pretty funny, some of the states are changing their laws to ....cya!
    Until they do an unbiased audit and not a biased audit will it be legit. You just can't trust a biased audit

Yes they are changing their laws because they realized the only way to win is try and suppress the vote. I'm good with having voter Id but, what I'm not good with is not enough polling places for people to vote. No one should have to wait 10 hours in line to vote NO ONE.

Where are people waiting 10 hrs in line to vote because of not enough places to vote?

Opponents of having a valid ID to vote are worried a legit ID will unravel all of the illegitimate gains they profit on elsewhere when they shop the government club stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Where are people waiting 10 hrs in line to vote because of not enough places to vote?

He gets his info from CNN, you know!

They realized it was a typo, but they figured... what the heck!

Wow I would have been called tin foil hat wierdo for posting informative info like that.

He gets his info from CNN, you know!

They realized it was a typo, but they figured... what the heck!
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, I don't listen to any news from main stream media like cnn msnbc, fox news, all they do is tell their viewers what they want to hear. They are so, biased and couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it. All you have to do is look it up and you can see for yourself and maybe then you wouldn't look so ignorant.

Kaz, Sorry you have a problem with factual material, And that you just don't get it, I conclude!!

Factual because “you” say so? Now that’s funny.
    I hate time trials.