Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Quote Originally Posted by flash49 View Post
    You snowflakes just won't quit. It's hilarious watching the meltdown.
    Sure thing.... Mr. 38%'er!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    So Trump won Arizona by a landslide, proven by the audit hundred of thousands of votes off.When are they going to decertify the election?????
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong Spewford?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Sure thing.... Mr. 38%'er!
    Pretty low rating for sure. Aways to go to reach DJT’s 34-35%. Short memory,,,,,,,
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong Spewford?
    Tell me how these facts are wrong. Details please. I'm not wrong here, the FACTS are on my side as they almost always are...

I don't get tired of being right!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-08-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Tell me how these facts are wrong. Details please. I'm not wrong here, the FACTS are on my side as they almost always are...

I don't get tired of being right!!!
    Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!

I'll tell you how your facts are wrong. You don't know a wingless sprint car from a USAC Silver Crown car and the tire management skills that's required to win a 100 mile race on a 1 mile dirt track and you try to chirp about how you don't get tired of being right?!!! HA! The only fact that's on your side is this fact: you're a chuckleheaded bedwetting asshat!! LOLOL!! Until you set the record straight that's all you're ever gonna' be! Hahahahaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!

I'll tell you how your facts are wrong. You don't know a wingless sprint car from a USAC Silver Crown car and the tire management skills that's required to win a 100 mile race on a 1 mile dirt track and you try to chirp about how you don't get tired of being right?!!! HA! The only fact that's on your side is this fact: you're a chuckleheaded bedwetting asshat!! LOLOL!! Until you set the record straight that's all you're ever gonna' be! Hahahahaaaa.
    A wingless sprint could be rammed up your hind end easier than a silver crown. Yet another fact!!! hahahahahahahaa

A wingless sprint could be rammed up your hind end easier than a silver crown. Yet another fact!!! hahahahahahahaa
    Not by you bedwetter. hahahahaaaa

And since you're attempting to point out facts, let it be known that you have yet to clearly explain the difference, because you obviously don't know. LOLOL!!

Not by you bedwetter. hahahahaaaa

And since you're attempting to point out facts, let it be known that you have yet to clearly explain the difference, because you obviously don't know. LOLOL!!
    Your silly threads are not goiing to make me explain anything. Hpw about you. explain your own idiocy!!!

Your silly threads are not goiing to make me explain anything.
    It's not a matter of me making you explain, bedwetter. The bottom line is no one can accurately explain something they have little to no knowledge of. You fit that description and you finally admitted it. See! Was that so hard? Hahahahaaa

It's not a matter of me making you explain, bedwetter. The bottom line is no one can accurately explain something they have little to no knowledge of. You fit that description and you finally admitted it. See! Was that so hard? Hahahahaaa
    More of your jealous blather??????

Do you keep a roll of TP handy to wipe your mouth!!???? hahahahahaa

AG Garland’s Wife Is an Advisor Closely Linked to Brennan Center and Connected with Far-Left Groups Working to Prevent 2020 Election Audits — HE MUST RECUSE!

More of your jealous blather??????

Do you keep a roll of TP handy to wipe your mouth!!???? hahahahahaa
    It's clearly evident that you don't know the difference. I suspected that to be the case all along! LOL!!

Oh God yes!! I'm green with jealousy of the likes of you!! Said no one ever! Bbbwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

It's clearly evident that you don't know the difference. I suspected that to be the case all along! LOL!!

Oh God yes!! I'm green with jealousy of the likes of you!! Said no one ever! Bbbwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!
    It's clear that I do know the difference, but I'm not going to waste my time copying and pasting about it. Move on knucklehead!!!

It's clear that I do know the difference, but I'm not going to waste my time copying and pasting about it. Move on knucklehead!!!
    It's clear that you don't know the difference because you've yet to clearly prove that you do. If you prove that you know it will also prove that the $hit you've talked is as phony as you are.

Trust me on this one bedwetter, humiliating you is entertainment and it doesn't take much time out of my day to do it regardless of how repetitive. Cheap entertainment, too! Advise: when you become aware that you are digging yourself into a hole the only way to stop getting deeper into the hole is to STOP DIGGING! Demonstrate that you know what you're talking about or continue to be humiliated on a regular basis! Hahahahaaaa

You put yourself in this position by talking $hit and disparaging the career of a driver who you aren't qualified to dust off his helmet bag. Reap what you've sown, bedwetter!

It's clear that you don't know the difference because you've yet to clearly prove that you do. If you prove that you know it will also prove that the $hit you've talked is as phony as you are.

Trust me on this one bedwetter, humiliating you is entertainment and it doesn't take much time out of my day to do it regardless of how repetitive. Cheap entertainment, too! Advise: when you become aware that you are digging yourself into a hole the only way to stop getting deeper into the hole is to STOP DIGGING! Demonstrate that you know what you're talking about or continue to be humiliated on a regular basis! Hahahahaaaa

You put yourself in this position by talking $hit and disparaging the career of a driver who you aren't qualified to dust off his helmet bag. Reap what you've sown, bedwetter!
    You're totally creepy with all of this stalking and whining about sprint cars. Please go to the sprint section and find someone to talk to there about your open wheelers. Tell that big crowd about all the races you've been to. hahahhahahahahaaa

You pathetic nuisance!!!