Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Or am I misinterpreting the content of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    No proof. Show the proof.
    Or this?

Maricopa Board Refuses To Comply With Subpoena, Admits 'Election Mishaps' In Arizona - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qSF-a_Ncw

And yes mcarter815, I know, I know ---- just more dumb YouTube videos.

Arizona Secretary of State threatens to decertify Maricopa County election equipment | FOX 10 News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZRP3kdbY4

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Arizona Secretary of State threatens to decertify Maricopa County election equipment | FOX 10 News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZRP3kdbY4
    Looks like you just shut some mouths, at least for a while.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Time to start claiming fraud Buford, before the results are announced. Just like your hero that blames any loss on someone else. If you really want to help try teaching him the definition of the word accountability. Cyber Ninjas indeed, more like Dingle Berry Numbskulls. Just like Ole Orange you’re gonna lose this one Buford, best break out the conspiracy theories while there’s still time.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I would think everyone would want new voting equipment before the next election. I mean all this crying about the election was a fraud and the voting machines changed votes wouldn't that be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would think everyone would want new voting equipment before the next election. I mean all this crying about the election was a fraud and the voting machines changed votes wouldn't that be enough.
    For real though, what is there to say about that video? If anything it's further proof that the audit in Arizona is being handled terribly.

For real though, what is there to say about that video? If anything it's further proof that the audit in Arizona is being handled terribly.
    More like sketchy, as is typical by the dems!

If people were getting banned for ONLY talking about voter fraud, Ted Cruz, MTG and literally hundreds of other people pushing it would be banned. Also, you still haven't provided proof. Provide proof that hard drives were burned. Provide. Proof. Not accusations. Proof
    gaaawwd it ERRKS me fools that AUTOMATICALLY excpect others to do this do that for them! You wanna know that bad, search the crap for yo very own dams self! That dam simple OOOOO CIRUS521

No proof. Show the proof.
    I posted links for conversation sake, and you’ve yet to reply. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    ----------

kazual, as you are a rather rational thinking political poster --- remove Buford’s outlook from the this equation, would you agree that the audit has pointed out some “voting irregularities” with the side of favor being unknown?

Forgot about the first video but I already made a post talking about the second video you shared. As for the first video, it seems to me that the headline of the video is actually talking about election issues from previous elections, as they refer to 2016 and 2018 elections. The video also neglects to properly cover Dominion's denial of passwords. Dominion has publicly stated that they refused to give Cyber Ninjas the passwords because Cyber Ninjas isn't accredited by the Election Assistance Commission. They didn't single out Cyber Ninjas just because.

Kaz has a personal thing about Trump. Get over it, he can still save this country. Even though your doll and pin are getting a workout. hahahhaa

The audit is about election fraud, right?

In your pretend world. hehe

We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena.

In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed.

Buford, best update your info there Big Shooter, auditors have admitted they screwed up with that analysis. Your “cut and paste” is outdated.
    I hate time trials.

Default lurker

Fair question lurker, without Buford’s drivel shading the discussion, I can say it’s my belief that the voting process is in question across many areas of the country. The pandemic forced many alterations in state voting guidelines, to some degree with the pandemic limiting people’s movements it’s understandable, but it’s time to shore it up. Here’s what astounds me. In 2016 Dems cried foul and fraud over the election results, then in 2020 it happens again. Only this time around it was Republicans, or more accurately Trump minions, that squealed like a stuck pig. Do people like Buford realize how much they sound like Maxine Waters and AOC sounded in 2016? Trump won in 16, Biden won in 2020. And I’m not a Biden fan but it’s time to move on and plan for the future. He is however right about one thing, I have no respect for Ole Orange.
    I hate time trials.

Kaz good post and I'm in agreement with you.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    ----------
    Asked and answered, thank you.