Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 315
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    ----------
    So you too would agree that the audit has pointed out some “voting irregularities” with the side of favor being unknown?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    What you all fail to realize or are too blinded by hate to admit is that they rammed hr1 through the house and it now awaits a senate vote and as written if it passes there no future for a real democratic process !!!! No voter id means no legitimate elections !!!! Just for starters !!!!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    dirtman, I’m whole heartedly in favor of voter ID
    I hate time trials.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,869

    Default

    Kaz it won't be drivel when the audit is over.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Then you understand that when you say move on that cannot happen if these voting laws are implemented ?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I would agree if a person was suggesting that the audit itself has had a large number of irregularities that call everything about it into question.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,686

    Default Voter ID........id for an ice cold 40?

    You need an ID for both......not sure why it's an issue at the voting booth, nobody has an issue whipping out an ID for a frosty cold 40 oz. old English.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You need an ID for both......not sure why it's an issue at the voting booth, nobody has an issue whipping out an ID for a frosty cold 40 oz. old English.
    BBQ your “ not sure why “ statement is purely sarcasm?

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,686

    Default

    I'm trying to wrap my head around.

    " may I see your ID to purchase that ice cold mickeys and tipparillo?"....sure man, no problem.

    " may I see your ID so you can vote for the people that run the most powerful and complex country on earth?".......F. u man.....that's racist.

    But yes, it's loaded with sarcasm....most of them on this topic are....rightfully so, and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    I would agree if a person was suggesting that the audit itself has had a large number of irregularities that call everything about it into question.
    A simpler NO would have sufficed, I think? So the way I read your answer ---- So you think the election had NO “voting irregularities” at all, nation wide, thus, election wise, the election was fair. Yet the audit itself has “irregularities”. That’s an interesting take, considering all things known publicly by both sides of the reporting media as a whole.

    I’m not so sure you really believe that, therefore you are just pulling everyone’s chain and being obstinate, looking for an argument for arguments sake, just because you can. On the back page of a message board no less. But oh well, I know where you stand on the matter being discussed.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    And for what its worth, Osiris125, if the election was fair on both sides, as you’ve round-about acknowledged ---- that blows Mcarter815’s and others past 2020 “voter suppression” comments right out of the water.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    That is an impressive stretch to put words in my mouth. Based on your response, me saying this particular audit has had irregularities means I don't think ANYTHING in the election went awry? I don't think I'm mincing your words here. As for anything Mcarter has said, that doesn't really matter to me. Just because I agree with Mcarter on some things doesn't mean I will back up every single thing that he says. I personally don't see an issue with Voter ID expansion in terms of requiring a driver's license number or other basic forms of ID. I do not agree with the idea that it is racist considering pretty much anybody capable of driving would be capable of submitting proper ID for mail-in voting.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Also, this entire thread is about a very public and extremely simple failure by the group running this audit. My comments about their competence isn't a blind accusation. It is a well-known (and from the audit group's position, self-acknowledged) fact that they screwed up by claiming Maricopa County broke the law by deleting a database before backtracking that claim. This is on top of the fact that this group is severely behind schedule when it comes to the audit overall. These situations aren't simply speculated by new groups. They are instances acknowledged by the audit itself.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Also, this entire thread is about a very public and extremely simple failure by the group running this audit. My comments about their competence isn't a blind accusation. It is a well-known (and from the audit group's position, self-acknowledged) fact that they screwed up by claiming Maricopa County broke the law by deleting a database before backtracking that claim. This is on top of the fact that this group is severely behind schedule when it comes to the audit overall. These situations aren't simply speculated by new groups. They are instances acknowledged by the audit itself.
    Never been done to this magnitude before so how can they be behind ?

  15. #55
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Also, this entire thread is about a very public and extremely simple failure by the group running this audit. My comments about their competence isn't a blind accusation. It is a well-known (and from the audit group's position, self-acknowledged) fact that they screwed up by claiming Maricopa County broke the law by deleting a database before backtracking that claim. This is on top of the fact that this group is severely behind schedule when it comes to the audit overall. These situations aren't simply speculated by new groups. They are instances acknowledged by the audit itself.

    You keep emplying that the Audit is run by incompetence and is one big boondoggle. Not true. Lying leftist trying to discredit a 100% competent count and counting the discrepencies is the actual reality.

    Voting machine owners are claiiming they lost the passwords into the voting machines now. Dominion and others. I suppose this is a lie to you? Unreal.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Never been done to this magnitude before so how can they be behind ?
    They had an agreement with Veterans Memorial Coliseum that ran until May 14th. Considering nobody involved seemed to have a plan past that date, I would consider that as them being behind schedule. As for the passwords. County officials have stated they do not possess the passwords, not that they lost the passwords. They have stated that the passwords are in the possession of Dominion who has stated they will not give to unaccredited audit groups.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    They had an agreement with Veterans Memorial Coliseum that ran until May 14th. Considering nobody involved seemed to have a plan past that date, I would consider that as them being behind schedule. As for the passwords. County officials have stated they do not possess the passwords, not that they lost the passwords. They have stated that the passwords are in the possession of Dominion who has stated they will not give to unaccredited audit groups.
    Scared of what may come out ? That’s ok once Dominion vs Lindell hits the court Dominion will be exposed !

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    That is an impressive stretch to put words in my mouth. Based on your response, me saying this particular audit has had irregularities means I don't think ANYTHING in the election went awry? I don't think I'm mincing your words here. As for anything Mcarter has said, that doesn't really matter to me. Just because I agree with Mcarter on some things doesn't mean I will back up every single thing that he says. I personally don't see an issue with Voter ID expansion in terms of requiring a driver's license number or other basic forms of ID. I do not agree with the idea that it is racist considering pretty much anybody capable of driving would be capable of submitting proper ID for mail-in voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Also, this entire thread is about a very public and extremely simple failure by the group running this audit. My comments about their competence isn't a blind accusation. It is a well-known (and from the audit group's position, self-acknowledged) fact that they screwed up by claiming Maricopa County broke the law by deleting a database before backtracking that claim. This is on top of the fact that this group is severely behind schedule when it comes to the audit overall. These situations aren't simply speculated by new groups. They are instances acknowledged by the audit itself.
    All that fluffy diversion said, and I’m sure I can’t find any relevance to your point, or mine.

    So lets try this again, with a simple YES or NO answer.

    Do you think the 2020 Presidential election had any voting “irregularities“ ?
    Last edited by lurker; 05-23-2021 at 09:12 PM.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kaz it won't be drivel when the audit is over.
    November 3rd Election Day, December 14 electoral college casts votes, January 6th count electoral votes. January 20th inauguration, March 20th election will be overturned, May 15th Arizona audit. What do these all have in common? Buford and his brethren have said major things were going to happen on those days to give the election to Ole Orange or to reverse the results. Tired of being wrong yet Buford?
    I hate time trials.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    November 3rd Election Day, December 14 electoral college casts votes, January 6th count electoral votes. January 20th inauguration, March 20th election will be overturned, May 15th Arizona audit. What do these all have in common? Buford and his brethren have said major things were going to happen on those days to give the election to Ole Orange or to reverse the results. Tired of being wrong yet Buford?
    Guess you were tired of WINNING though weren’t you !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.