Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

dirt, i don’t see it being about winning and losing, it’s about acknowledging facts. Take the factual info and make an informed determination. It’s really not that hard. It’s when people continue to delude themselves that befuddles me. Look, I’m not a Biden fan, he would not have been my first choice. But by all accounts to this point he won, pure and simple. Yet Ole Orange would prefer to deceive his supporters and do harm to the nation, just because he’s too big an egotist to admit that Joe whipped him fair and square. Think about that Buford, your boy got beat by ole Sleepy Joe, maybe the best man won after all lol.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    electoral college votes
    Bingo!!!

While by some farfetched stretch of whatever, the popular vote could plausibly change ---- the electoral college votes will never change. Biden won. Its over. So when does Biden report to work?

If you are literally asking if I think there were or were not ANY abnormalities on ANY level. Then Yes, I believe there were abnormalities on at least some level. However, that is different from believing there were enough abnormalities that were big enough to actually sway the election. It's pointless to give a simple yes or no answer to complex topics. It's not my fault if you can't handle nuance in a topic.

Kaz I'm stunned that you don't get it. The cheating was just so massive nation wide. It's true and you won't believe it??? That's is just too hard to believe.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    If you are literally asking if I think there were or were not ANY abnormalities on ANY level. Then Yes, I believe there were abnormalities on at least some level.
    See, that was simple easy. And a straightforward Yes with nothing afterwards would have been even more simple easy.

It's pointless to give a simple yes or no answer to complex topics.
    Not really. A simple Yes or No is non diversionary.

It's not my fault if you can't handle nuance in a topic.
    You skirt questions, and flat-out ignore other questions and postings, let alone acknowledge relevance (to what you ask for to be posted) --- so it was necessary to keep your superfluous nuance filled posting manner on-point to answer a simple question.

In the future, if at all possible --- just answer questions in a straightforward manner without all of your unnecessary fluffy diversion. That will eliminate the un-needed “nuance” in-hand. I know you’re new to 4m, but you’ll figure out how to communicate in a positive and direct manner on the back page of a dirt late model message board --- hopefully sooner, than later.

Blast from the past.

This forum is such trash, not even able to properly process quote replies Everytime.
    For what its worth Osiris125, the quote function still works just fine. And if its such “trash”, you can always not participate.
    Last edited by lurker; 05-23-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The cheating was just so massive nation wide.
    Lets say for non-arguments sake that you’re right. That will not change the electoral college votes, thus Biden won. Nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Again, when does Biden start his new job?

You can easily see me quote other people. If this website functioned properly, I would quote your posts. It doesn't work, so I don't. It is pointless to give a simple yes or no answer. If I simply answer your question with a yes or no, it makes it far easier to misconstrue that "yes" as it is an over-generalization of my actual opinions on the matter. As for not replying to posts, sorry not sorry for missing a post despite me responding to far more posts directly than a lot of people here.

But with that, I'm done with this thread for the most part. It's not even about the original topic anymore. You can ask for simple answers all you want but if I'm truly only arguing for the sake of arguing (tbh I am, what other point is there in talking here? Not like anybody will ACTUALLY be convinced of anything, so its more just fun to practice debating), its an extremely basic practice in debating to not simply answer with a yes or no.

But with that, I'm done with this thread for the most part. It's not even about the original topic anymore. You can ask for simple answers all you want but if I'm truly only arguing for the sake of arguing (tbh I am, what other point is there in talking here? Not like anybody will ACTUALLY be convinced of anything, so its more just fun to practice debating), its an extremely basic practice in debating to not simply answer with a yes or no.
    I’m done ............for the most part ! Gotta love it !!!!

Kaz is the FACTUAL INFORMATION always FACTUAL? I believe that we have learned over and over again that sometimes it ain’t !!!!!

Kaz I'm stunned that you don't get it. The cheating was just so massive nation wide. It's true and you won't believe it??? That's is just too hard to believe.
    That's just simply not true. That's just want they want you to believe and they did their job on you that's for sure. Was there voter fraud sure there was on both sides but, to say it was massive nation wide NO.

Kaz is the FACTUAL INFORMATION always FACTUAL? I believe that we have learned over and over again that sometimes it ain’t !!!!!

I agree, every news outlet has at some point told stories that are not true or half truths.

Just because you say so? Ok I get it now 😀. I base some of my belief of what happened on our capitalist system. There is money, fame, and adulation galore available to anyone or any entity that can document major fraud. Yet, we’re still waiting. And Orange is driving this charade based on his own greed in efforts to raise funds, at his follower’s expense. DJT doesn’t give two hoots to a hiccup about anyone but himself.
    I hate time trials.

You say things as opinion with such certainty ? As if it were fact !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You say things as opinion with such certainty ? As if it were fact !
    You’re right dirt, it’s an opinion, although seems to me it’s supported by facts more than the alternative angle. You’re entitled to yours.
    I hate time trials.

I believe that if you were to get away from your hatred for trump you could find at least 1 instance where the man did something for someone that would blow up that opinion ! Just sayin' !

Some of Trump’s policies I have agreed with, many of Biden’s I don’t. If things happen that don’t concur with my view then I’m only too happy to admit it. I’m a conservative through and through, Trump isn’t a conservative by my definition. Speaking of incorrect predictions, how many of us thought the stock market would tank after Joe took office? I did, thought corporate America would rebel against his progressive agenda. It’s gone from approx 30,000 to 34,000. That could all change today, or tomorrow, or the day after, far be it from me to think I can predict the market. But some in here got it wrong too, who is going to admit it?
    I hate time trials.

I don't know lurker, there is talk of decertifying votes in several states now. One way or another Biden won't last a whole lot longer.

They are even finding that the senate elections in Georgia wound up being stolen.

Kaz, there was massive voting fraud. But if the voting system is not brought back to reasonably trusted status then the fraud will only get worse. There are many nations that the voting systems got corrupted and Communist governments took over. The elections have become a joke and the people know it. Soviet Union, China, Vanezeula, China, Countries in Africa, etc. Now the voting is just token and the outcomes are all preplanned by the dictatorships.

Why have the passwords been lost or forgetten for the Dominion voting machines in Arizona? Maybe because they don't won't anyone to know what the machines did?

Whichever so far they will not allow the machines to be inspected. Is that normal protocal? Maybe now it is?

Hillary actuall told people on her media mainstays that Trump would be ahead and appear to have won the election on election day, but to not dispair becuase by the next day and days down the road Biden would come back and win. They prepared many millions of illegal ballets and the facebook clown Zuckerburg spent 500 million dollars setting up drop boxes and counting centers to roll in millions of illegal votes the morning after voting days and at times it has been pointed out that many more people voted than were registered in precincts in the swings states. There were even periods of time that more votes were counted they could have possibly been entered into the machines. One tractor trailer was even discovered to have crossed two state lines to get into Pennsylvania Nov 4th. The trailer contained 300,000 ballots pack in large boxes on pallots were in the front of this trailer. The trailer was dropped off in a lot and then the driver found that it was gone when he went back to pick it up. Nobody the night before would sign his papers on that loas.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-24-2021 at 03:04 PM.