Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Cheating or not.......call it whatever you want.......it had a very large impact on the election results.
    I get what you're saying but, that's not what is being said. Remember the Democrat's has stolen the election is what's being said. Not that there were just irregularities like every election.

So, just a big lie as has been reported.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-25-2021 at 05:59 AM.

Because the irregularities are much different and more widespread this time......doesn't matter what they call it( stolen or just lost)......just that it doesn't appear totally accurate and questions need addressed.

If it's clean , then it's clean.......if it's dirty, then the dirty will just get dirtier.....time will tell.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Because the irregularities are much different and more widespread this time......doesn't matter what they call it( stolen or just lost)......just that it doesn't appear totally accurate and questions need addressed.

If it's clean , then it's clean.......if it's dirty, then the dirty will just get dirtier.....time will tell.
    So what about the 2 audits that have already been done?

Based on Buford's evidence, if two audits say Biden won and only one audit says Trump Won... Based on the practices used during this latest audit, it means Biden still won Arizona.

Best two out of three, lol

Next step is Rock Paper Scissors.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

why do people keep saying wide spread voter fraud , when there were just a few blue states that were in question , all I want is the truth and there is no way to know what happened in these states when the opposing party is in control of what is needed to discover the truth........and if every thing was turned around , I would still want to know the truth even if my party was wrong...but I guess when one party has an uncontrol able hatred for a member of the other party , then moral obligations are lost.....sad.....

Best two out of three, lol

Next step is Rock Paper Scissors.
    lmao.............................................

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    but I guess when one party has an uncontrol able hatred for a member of the other party , then moral obligations are lost.....sad.....
    Like when Republicans had an uncontrollable hate for Obama? And none of you Trump minions get your hopes up, I voted Republican both times Obama ran. Still recall McConnell saying that his job was to roadblock anything Obama did. Sound familiar? Dems did it in 16 and Republicans did in 2020. Congress is messed up.
    I hate time trials.

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/i...-in-ga-show-10

'Impossible': Analysis of 950 Military Mail-In Ballots in GA Show 100% Went to Biden
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Like when Republicans had an uncontrollable hate for Obama? And none of you Trump minions get your hopes up, I voted Republican both times Obama ran. Still recall McConnell saying that his job was to roadblock anything Obama did. Sound familiar? Dems did it in 16 and Republicans did in 2020. Congress is messed up.
    Some people hate good and some people hate evil. WHich would you choose? The evil Obummer??? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    I actually agree that there is a big problem shown by that video. No US elections should be ran on 20+ year old equipment. I don't see this as proof of intentional election fraud like Trump has pushed. I also see what you were saying before, though I feel a lot of people here have very different ideas on what is considered proper evidence to back up their claims. Of course, some are more open-minded than others, but in my eyes... If people can't even agree on what counts as evidence, there isn't a path to understanding one another.
    Evidence just won't work for you. But as hard as you dismiss these issues, nothing short of arresting the auditors is going to stop the results from being exposed.

But please do continue scoffing at the facts!!!

That open minded statement you just made almost made me lose my lunch!!!

Don't ever give up on this Investigation into the corruption of the 2020 US Election, the "True and Honest American People" are waiting out the investigation's for the true and honest outcome. We want justice against the corrupt federal criminals running our country "AS WE SPEAK".

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Don't ever give up on this Investigation into the corruption of the 2020 US Election, the "True and Honest American People" are waiting out the investigation's for the true and honest outcome. We want justice against the corrupt federal criminals running our country "AS WE SPEAK".
    So what about the 2 audits they've already had. That was bi-partisan and done with trained auditors both Republican and Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    hey , I never said I hated obumer , h3ll , he was wayyyy better than what we have now and probably better than what romney or McCain would have been , It was hard for me to believe that a Jr senator from chitcaugo that had never worked a day in his life could be president of this country , BUT he was still our president and was never even close to being treated the way you haters treated trump , I feel for certain you and the rest of the haters on here voted for biden for one reason and one reason only , to beat trump , if you will be honest with yourself , there is no way any of you could have really believed biden was now or ever presidential material , but the puppet is our leader and we all will have to live with the outcome .....

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So what about the 2 audits they've already had. That was bi-partisan and done with trained auditors both Republican and Democrat.
    They were repeats of the original steal, with no chain of custody provided for many of the ballots.

On top of that, the machines were hands off as Dominion and the other machine company refused to provide access to them. Really fair right???

They were both corrupted recounts.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey , I never said I hated obumer , h3ll , he was wayyyy better than what we have now and probably better than what romney or McCain would have been , It was hard for me to believe that a Jr senator from chitcaugo that had never worked a day in his life could be president of this country , BUT he was still our president and was never even close to being treated the way you haters treated trump , I feel for certain you and the rest of the haters on here voted for biden for one reason and one reason only , to beat trump , if you will be honest with yourself , there is no way any of you could have really believed biden was now or ever presidential material , but the puppet is our leader and we all will have to live with the outcome .....

Wow, you give Obummer far more respect than I could. IMO he is a Marxist Muslim that Started the recent hate America movement.

Should more states audit 2020 election ballots?
    Yes: 99% (2789 Votes)
    No: 1% (17 Votes)

On the morning of Election Day, there were officially 213.8 million registered voters in the US.

The Washington Post stated that 66.2% of all the voters actually voted in the 2020 election, an all time record. This gives you a total of 141,535,600 registered voters that could cast a legal ballot. Trump won 74,111,419 votes (official total)

If you take the total of all registered voters that voted, (141,535,600) and deduct Trump's total of 74,111,419 voters, it leaves you only 67,424,181 remaining.

Even if there was ’0’ voter fraud and biden got every single remaining vote, it is impossible that he got more than 67,424,181 voters

Lurker, stuff like what Buford has just posted is why I find it hard to believe he's actually convinced people of anything. This latest post has been thoroughly proven wrong since immediately after the election. The 66% voter turnout is based on total voting eligible population, not registered voters. It's well documented that around 239 million people were eligible to vote, 66% of that leads to around 157 million votes, 16 million more votes and the actual number of votes that took place.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris125 View Post
    lurker, stuff like what buford has just posted is why i find it hard to believe he's actually convinced people of anything. This latest post has been thoroughly proven wrong since immediately after the election. The 66% voter turnout is based on total voting eligible population, not registered voters. It's well documented that around 239 million people were eligible to vote, 66% of that leads to around 157 million votes, 16 million more votes and the actual number of votes that took place.
    toto is smarter than you guys ................... He knew to pull back the curtain !!!!!