Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Track is a goat pasture.
    It’s a brand new track that saw a lot of rain this week. You deal with the hand your dealt sometimes.

Sounds like they should’ve canceled this one.

Max Blair to run for WOO LMS rookie of the year with Viper Motorsports.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Over under on cars finishing is 7.5. I would have left after qualifying and asked for my money back.

I don’t know if I’ve ever heard two people more oblivious and living in their own perfect world than Rick and Reuben.

Erb Baja through the corners yet Reuben tipping his hat to the track.

“How about Hackenast, he started in 7th and is up to 4th already!” Jfc these guys.
    Last edited by c1ty5tar; 06-04-2021 at 09:46 PM.

At one point it was on like Donkey Kong... I wish Rick would just call what he sees on the track. Guys like Bob Costas and Joe Buck have done okay for themselves by just calling what is happening in the event. Just an idea...

“Dennis, your car looked smooth. Was it as smooth as it looked?” “No, it wasn’t smooth.”

“Brandon, your car looked so maneuverable. How was it from inside there.” “Not really maneuverable.”

And now this was race of the year.

Between trying to paint a picture that isn’t there, the stupid catch phrases, and Rick being (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) to Reuben, it just gets more and more obnoxious.

Good run for Erb though, although I was hoping Gustin would have held on. Really looking forward to him getting a win.

I checked in and watched about 5 laps of qualifying, saw that the track was a cornfield and decided on different entertainment for the night.

Did Dennis pull an old Rayburn out for tonight? Congrats Erb.
    8/13/16

Feature was actually pretty good. Gustin was ripping the top, Erb on the bottom, and Sheppard in there as well. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Feature was actually pretty good. Gustin was ripping the top, Erb on the bottom, and Sheppard in there as well. JMO
    Thanks. I was waiting for an actual witness to chime in.

I was there as well. Track wasn't as bad in the feature, as it was in the heat races. A bit choppy in the middle of turn 2. I'll say this they need to do something with the amount of rock in the track. They where nailing the grandstand like hail. The Food was decent. Good amount of souvenirs, kind of like Fairbury with a trailer behind the grandstands. The pit area is a bit small though. I thought they did improve through out the nights program but still a long way to go. The new clay on that track is still pretty soft and I'm sure the rain they've had this week didn't help the soft clay with it being choppy in the corners. Very nice facility though. Never seen a race track with Dippin Dots Ice Cream till today.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

So Boom Briggs had fast time. I recall on another thread someone posted that you cant use Boom Briggs and speed in the same sentence. Boom shows he has speed.

Too bad Strickler did not make it to the race. I suppose he is saving his car for Eldora.

They mentioned that Strickler blew a motor at Eldora last Sunday and didn't have a motor. Said his goal was to he at the next WoO race in a couple weeks. That's what was said over the intercom.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Max Blair to run for WOO LMS rookie of the year with Viper Motorsports.
    Next year? Its a little late for this year.

Yes, next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    So Boom Briggs had fast time. I recall on another thread someone posted that you cant use Boom Briggs and speed in the same sentence. Boom shows he has speed.
    He is very sporadic. IMO if the track is heavy, he can run well. But my gut says his throttle control isn’t very good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I was there as well. Track wasn't as bad in the feature, as it was in the heat races. A bit choppy in the middle of turn 2. I'll say this they need to do something with the amount of rock in the track. They where nailing the grandstand like hail. The Food was decent. Good amount of souvenirs, kind of like Fairbury with a trailer behind the grandstands. The pit area is a bit small though. I thought they did improve through out the nights program but still a long way to go. The new clay on that track is still pretty soft and I'm sure the rain they've had this week didn't help the soft clay with it being choppy in the corners. Very nice facility though. Never seen a race track with Dippin Dots Ice Cream till today.
    The rocks is never a good sign. Good clay just isn’t full of rocks. And if you are using mediocre dirt for a track, use a rock hound.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Madden Hard Charger, 12 to 9 lol.

Wasn’t as much attrition as I expected.

The regional guys really showed up to support the event/track. That’s an encouraging sign for them.