Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    7-800 for a standard wrap.

Dalton Cook told me he had 1200 in each side of the yellow and purple car he had. Pictures didn't do this car any justice. I normally hate yellow race cars, but this one won me over

https://m.facebook.com/Juicy1D/photo...8&__tn__=EHH-R
    Since moving down to South Georgia in 2015, Dalton Cook has had some of the best wraps I’ve seen. Really good dude too.

That whole terrace seating deal is just bad a$$.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I agree the place looks amazing, but then they have to go and wave that green flag..

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If you’ve never been there, it is. Especially now that they make amazing fancy camping chairs and that, very cool.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well I guess at least next time Devin knows to use up JD like he’s his worst enemy. I mean if we are going to b!tch about throwback schemes about JD and Scott, mine as well talk about that opening lap sh!t.

Shoulda punted his a$$, wanna race that way, I sure can.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

BBQ, that terraced seating looks awesome ... until you’ve been there. You can’t see the front stretch from those seats. We sat there one time around 1988/89, and never sat there again. I’m not a backstretch fan, but at WVMS, that’s where you want to be — if you want to see the whole track. For the casual fan though, the terraced side is cool. Bring your recliner!

Terry, I sat at the very top of the terrace hillside last night and saw 95% of the front stretch. Do you ever post anything positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Terry, I sat at the very top of the terrace hillside last night and saw 95% of the front stretch. Do you ever post anything positive?
    Most of my stuff is positive. But I’m a realist. My experience is from 30 years ago. Maybe it changed. I’ve said over and over again how much I love WVMS. I’m not sure how you can say otherwise. My only negative is the track.

Chip n bloomer fan,

Come on bro, JD didn’t even really do Moran that bad, Moran took Hawkins completely out in the Last Eldora race. That was Pu$$y (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) JD did to him compared . Moran is a little punk!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I love the terraced seating, can you not see the cars at the very edge of the wall on the front stretch, yeah, but I’ll take it. If you don’t have a perfect seat at Eldora you aren’t seeing a whole spot depending where you are seated either. And you just accept it. Haven’t been there in a long time but I usually sit about 3/4 of the way up if I remember correctly. And close to the center of the front stretch. Must only be cool for us casual fans Boro.

Default 00

Thank you for the unbiased opinion. Yes, what Devin did was wrong. As I said it was. The only reason JD and Devin didn’t wad it up is Devin hit the brakes hard and screwed himself.

Has anybody that wasn't there last night showed up tonight?

Shows on DoD last night there was 23 cars. Tonight shows 20.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I’ve had Flo for a couple years now. I’ve seen more commercials in two nights of this event, than I’ve seen in all the other races combined.

Dustin Jarrett letting me down by not asking JD why they didn’t wrap the car, and then mentioning it was worth an extra $5,000. Just saying.

Just maybe that Lance Landers and the sponsors didn't want a throwback wrap. They are the one's that pay the big bills.

CnB, at that track the races were either won at the start or at restarts after cautions and that is why Davenport won the 3 races there as he is the best at starts compared to the others there.

Over under on jd clearing 200+gs in the next 7 days?

Moran screwed up. Nothing aggressive or idiotic. It happens. He doesn't race dirty.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Shows on DoD last night there was 23 cars. Tonight shows 20.
    Think they had 6 leave and got 2 new ones, or something like that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1