Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B Shepp?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Madden will be points leader in 2 more races! 
    In Indiana? That’s probably up sheppys ally more so than maddens but he’s no doubt off a little. It’s just funny the standard that 1 team has set. Everybody expects them to win 25 races per season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    When they get to tracks with more moisture in them , Rocket Shepp will be just fine.
    Aren't most tracks dryer in the fall than they are in the spring?
    Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    They have ten guys that have entered every event.
    I can believe that. Just seems like there aren't many national touring caliber drivers on tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Aren't most tracks dryer in the fall than they are in the spring?I can believe that. Just seems like there aren't many national touring caliber drivers on tour.
    It looks lame compared to LOLM. Bruening, who was a pylon in Lucas Oil last year is serious competition in WoO. Bush League.

Bruening is coming into his own now and upped the performance of his race car. If he were running Lucas he would be doing as well as in WOO.

Rocket house car. HUH, pc of junk, can't time worth a can of beans. Can't pass anybody, in the heat races or features. BS is the worst driver out there. They need a kyle strickler or Boobie pierce behind the wheel. They have 6 cars at there disposal. Strickler can blame mark and Boobie can just run everyone hard and door slam them out of the way. It will be the greatest turn around in all of slm racing. Chop Chop team valvoline.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Bruening is coming into his own now and upped the performance of his race car. If he were running Lucas he would be doing as well as in WOO.
    Yeah, he's been pretty good in races with both series. He had improved a ton.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Rocket house car. HUH, pc of junk, can't time worth a can of beans. Can't pass anybody, in the heat races or features. BS is the worst driver out there. They need a kyle strickler or Boobie pierce behind the wheel. They have 6 cars at there disposal. Strickler can blame mark and Boobie can just run everyone hard and door slam them out of the way. It will be the greatest turn around in all of slm racing. Chop Chop team valvoline.
    Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Yeah, he's been pretty good in races with both series. He had improved a ton.
    I agree he was showing speed last year and really coming into his own. He won a fair amount of races on off weeks from lucas. I like the guy he had been quietly paying his dues and now he's starting to see the return.

10 woo drivers have entered every event. 3 of those 10 are Rookies. So all they have to do is enter every event the rest of the year to say I finished in the top 10 in Woo my Rookie year. It sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    It looks lame compared to LOLM. Bruening, who was a pylon in Lucas Oil last year is serious competition in WoO. Bush League.
    Yea, we all heard the song & dance about WOO being busch league when Josh was whooping everyone. It got quiet when he won the Lucas title in his first attempt.

Bruening went up in the standings partially because some dropped off and a few others were Lucas regulars.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Yea, we all heard the song & dance about WOO being busch league when Josh was whooping everyone. It got quiet when he won the Lucas title in his first attempt.
    What makes that ever funnier is that the guy leading the Lucas standings was considered to be some of that “soft” WoO competition back then.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!