Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think the size of the track produces the racing we all like to see. I've seen great racing on 1/4 bullrings up to the large 1/2 mile tracks. It's if they have good soil and the track gets racy. The weather leading up to race day means so much and how much water they dump on the track. You take a track like east bay that gets hammered every night but because of the tides that place usually provides great side by side racing in February. Knoxville with that black dirt usually produces some good side by side battles but I have seen that place lose the track also and it becomes a snoozer. The sprint cars at path valley in pa is a show your usually on your feet because the racing is so tight.

Any size between macon and eastbay!

Quote Originally Posted by Slideways View Post
    I think 3/8ths or 4/10ths seem to produce better racing.
    Never understood why we say 4/10ths instead of 2/5ths (What it actually is) you don't say 6/16ths lol
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

I like the 1/4 milers for action but most Saturday's I'm at Shawano's big 1/2 mile.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019