Default Dream ticket question

Why can I not renew my Wednesday night tickets along with my Thursday night tickets? Am I missing something ? Good luck trying to call, was on hold for an hour today, gave up!
    I buy the same seats every year for 14 years, so do I have to wait until the 27th at noon and try to purchase my usual seats?

Check your email. They should have sent you an email to purchase your same seats for Thursday as you have for Saturday. You old Thursday ticket becomes the Wednesday ticket. Friday and Saturday tickets remain unchanged.

If you didn't renew your Thursday tickets in 2019, then you no longer have them. If you did, then you already have Wednesday tickets and you don't need to renew them. Like cjp said, the only tickets available currently are for the Thursday show (which will be based off of your 2020 Saturday tickets) This Thursday, all available tickets will then become available.

I understand your concern about renewing your tickets for the event you've been attending for so many years. To address your question on how to transfer tickets on Ticketmaster , it might be worth visiting the Ticketmaster website and checking their ticket management section. They usually provide clear instructions on how to transfer tickets to others. This way, you can ensure you have your usual seats secured for the event without the need for lengthy phone calls.
    Last edited by samgood; 09-05-2023 at 04:13 AM.