Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General Flynn

Default General Flynn

Gen. Flynn: COVID Was a PLANNED Conspiracy To Divert Attention and Steal an Election!

General Flynn just came right out and said it….

He said what all of us have been thinking.

What all of us know in our hearts.

But so far no one nearly as high profile as Gen. Flynn has said it….until now.

Point blank, he just went on record as saying this:

Michael Flynn said today that covid was a conspiracy to control the American people and divert attention away from stealing the election. He said it is not a problem in the rest of world, and he doesn’t worry about it because he has been taking hydroxychloroquin for 30 years.

In other words….they had this planned LONG in advance.

Never underestimate how desperate and plotting these people are.

They sent our country through Hell in a PLANNED-demic just because they knew they could never defeat Donald Trump in an open and honest election.

Let that sink in.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oh come on Buford, readjust your tin foil hat and go to bed. I know I know blah blah

They aren't able to let that sink in!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-24-2021 at 08:32 PM.

BREAKING: Georgia Judge Calls For Emergency Audit After Suspicious Discrepancies Found

Anyone ever line up dominos and push the front one over???

SS will fall against McNuggut, then Nugget will fall against Orisis, then Orisis will fall against kidrock, and finally kidrock will fall against kazual. hehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-24-2021 at 08:36 PM.

The dominos are about to start falling…..

According to Matt Gaetz a flurry of audits is about to be coming soon following the incredible Arizona audit.

If one falls they all fall, and everyone has their eyes on Arizona and now Georgia as well.

Windham, New Hampshire has become the latest place to fall under scrutiny for crooked election practices, and may soon lead to a statewide audit there according to sources.

Trending: Gen. Flynn: COVID Was a PLANNED Conspiracy To Divert Attention and Steal an Election!

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah
    NATIONAL POLL: Is CNN The Enemy Of The People?

It should be a VERY interesting year indeed.

Take a look:

The Associated Press had this to report:

Greene and Gaetz took their “America First Rally” tour to Arizona to cheer the audit, which is testing conspiracy theories about the election on behalf of Republicans in the state Senate.

“We are here in Arizona to stand in solidarity with the Arizona election audit,” Gaetz said to a cheering crowd of several hundred supporters Friday night in Mesa.

He expressed hope that the Arizona effort will be just the beginning of a larger movement.

“It’s my belief that Arizona will be the launch pad for elections audits and election integrity efforts all over this great country,” he added. https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...d0ec17d1d45002

I didn't need Mr. Flynn to tell me of their desperation......anyone not tied to either party can see it plain as day.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Tick, tock, Tick, tock,Tick,tock........stuffs going to be found out because smart people have the time t look.

Yes there was fraud but not enough to sway the election they said....that hasn't aged real well.

I hope they don't find any real fraud so joe and crew can start being president and move on in to the whitehouse and get to work.....When do the trumps have to move out?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    move on in to the whitehouse

Cue up, George Jefferson ---- Mov’in on up, to the East side

Kid kitty kitty says they ain’t smart enough to pull it off .............only if half of America is as dumb as he is !!!!!! Buck Sexton said it tonight on his podcast ............there are two kinds of people in this country those who think for themselves and those who don’t ! Not a truer word spoken !!!!!! Here kitty kitty !!!!

Bite Me has invited the George Floyd family to the white house for a visit!!! NICE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Bite Me has invited the George Floyd family to the white house for a visit!!! NICE!!!!!
    Crooks among crooks.........imagine that!

Kumbaya........

Ha haha, General Flynn and Matt Gatze 2 people you can really trust.

Pretty easy to replace those two names and the sentiment be the same.......but I won't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pretty easy to replace those two names and the sentiment be the same.......but I won't waste your time.
    What about the 2 audits that found no wide spread fraud in Arizona?

I see we still have some gullible fools still believing all of the lies. Biden won, it over, get over it.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I see we still have some gullible fools still believing all of the lies. Biden won, it over, get over it.
    Some of these snowflakes just can't accept they lost. Watch and see they will only believe this sham of this audit and not the two previous audits. We will be right where we are right now Biden the winner and Trump the loser.

Which is great and how it should be......I just don't think this ends with a tidy little bow on it.

And fwiw.....you two go back and look at how you both wanted to so badly believe collusion etc. that even after none were found you wouldn't and couldn't accept it.

Exactly what you are admonishing folks for now......hypocrite much?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Where was this wise man in 2016? Lib America could have really used this inspirational edict.