Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

did too. That’s why I was asking ss12. But he’s disappeared since his drive-by posting.

Your post #6 was not directed toward me. Read post #9 and he already answer your question.

I haven't been on this site much because I have a life. I have been taking care of my elderly parents and my grandchildren. Grandsons are into motocross and we spend a lot of time practicing.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I would have to see the source that you read those claims from, as I have seen no claims that this was the case in terms of fleet orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    I would have to see the source that you read those claims from, as I have seen no claims that this was the case in terms of fleet orders.
    Someone would have to care what you think first ......you haven't seen them because you haven't looked for them.

If the source doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it anyway, so what's the real point of your post other than to just be argumentative?

You bring some good points, but in the end you're posts are just polished up versions of McNuggets .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

All I did was ask for what you read? It's not my fault if you can't answer a simple request, so have to resort to insults instead.

Actually no, that's not " all you asked" you didn't " ask" anything..........as for the insulting part, I'm just saying what others already think.....sorry if that melts your tips.

So you don't have anything to back up your claim. Impressive

It will be impressive when you read it.........advanced apology accepted.

Read this morning Biden to propose 6 trillion dollar budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post

Cover your ears when the ball drops in......enjoy the read when you find them.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Not allowed to post things that you read without full disclosure and source acknowledgment.
    New Sherrie says so.......sheriff, meant sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    True.With more emphasis on electric vehicles, maybe there’s less competition for gas, maybe the price will go down? Yeah right, don’t bet your last dollar on that. If fuel consumption falls then states are in a revenue crisis with less taxes collected.
    I hate time trials.

Hey ohisis, thousand bucks say you slice it in the woods.

One of the articles is a CNBC read Spaulding.....go check it out.....again, apology accepted.

Ford has hit a new 52 week high the last two days and is reversing a downtrend that started in 1998 ever since it unveiled the Lightning (Electric F150).Its not the government that's big on EV's its the whole (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) stock market next 10 years are going to be big in this area.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Electric cars a few years ago had many batteries , and if you had one go bad you had to replace all of them at a large cost, also if you left something on, and ran all batteries down it would take up to 40hrs to recharge fully, has this been corrected on the new F150 ? also what are people gonna do while they are waiting 2 hrs on a regular recharge ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Your post #6 was not directed toward me.
    Sure it was. You’re the OP, and the EV guru.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I haven't been on this site much because I have a life..
    Yet just enough for another pathetic drive-by posting.

The automaker is taking refundable $100 reservations for the F-150 Lightning on its website.
    “refundable $100 reservations” ---- Now that’s funny!!

IDK but it can do this

Took this from the an artical:

Assuming an average daily household electricity usage of 30 kilowatt-hours, the F-150 Lightning equipped with an extended range battery should be able to power an entire home for three days. With rationed power usage, Ford estimates that the battery can stretch for up to 10 days of use.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Electric cars a few years ago had many batteries , and if you had one go bad you had to replace all of them at a large cost, also if you left something on, and ran all batteries down it would take up to 40hrs to recharge fully, has this been corrected on the new F150 ? also what are people gonna do while they are waiting 2 hrs on a regular recharge ?
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Default Hint; CNBC Michael Wayland

Part of that scale for the truck will be driven by sales to commercial vehicle customers, according to Ted Cannis, general manager of Ford's North American commercial business. He said commercial customers are "the only way you can build up the volumes" at this time, given consumer demand remains relatively low for EVs.

Expanding and better monetizing fleet sales to municipal and corporate customers is a focus of the company under Ford CEO Jim Farley. It's a segment Ford leads in globally.

"commercial"

"fleet sales"

"given consumer demand remains relatively low for EVs."

@lurker, do you have a link to where you read that most of these orders were for the government fleet? Apparently BBQ isn't capable considering searching CNBC and Spaulding shows nothing about Ford or even anything related to auto-manufacturing. The only CNBC articles related to Spaulding that come up relate to a some kind of fashion company.