Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I ask for links when I'm open to having my mind changed. I'm already in agreement with kidrock, so it's not as important to me. If you want people to provide sources from the other side, you're just as free to ask for them as me.

No, you only ask for links when you see fit. Equal and fairness to whatever discussion be dammed.

You are exactly right. I ask for links when I want to see what makes the other side think that way, so when I see fit.

I knew your M.O. from about your second posting on here. Rather obvious and very typical. Mcarter815 set the easily obtainable bar for you, rather low. So you do have that going for you.

All I want is at least something to back up a person's claims before changing my mind on a topic. In this thread, I already agree with kidrock, so I'm not as interested since I've already seen articles that talk about the nature of these orders (the Wayland articles and their descriptions of the orders lead me to believe they are mostly, if not all individual orders). You and BBQ claimed to have seen an article that is the opposite of what I've already seen, so, I asked to see the article. Where is the problem here?

Again, if you have an article to back up your claim, I am willing to see it and take it into consideration. I can't guarantee that it'll change my mind, but I am always open to seeing new information.

Barbecueboy already answered your question. Here it is again if you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Someone would have to care what you think first ......you haven't seen them because you haven't looked for them.

If the source doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it anyway, so what's the real point of your post other than to just be argumentative?

You bring some good points, but in the end you're posts are just polished up versions of McNuggets .
    As for my reply, I already stated I’ll wait for ss12’s reply to my question, first, as I ask first. That’s the way it works in MY world of discussions.

Hopefully, while im out deer hunting with my dogs, my new all electric Ford wont run outa juice as there wont be a charging station for a 100 miles. Hope my dogs dont get outa their gps range of 9 miles!

NO THANKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    All I want is at least something to back up a person's claims before changing my mind on a topic.
    I can't guarantee that it'll change my mind ----

I never asked or insinuated for you to change your mind. And don’t really care one way or the other if you do.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Hopefully, while im out deer hunting with my dogs, my new all electric Ford wont run outa juice as there wont be a charging station for a 100 miles. Hope my dogs dont get outa their gps range of 9 miles!

NO THANKS!!!!
    While your Dogs might hunt --- The EV Ford Don’t Hunt.

So you’re just shouting into the abyss, then. Also, ss12 never claimed to have an answer to your question, nor did he claim it wasn’t mostly fleet sales. To expect him to have an answer or evidence to support something he didn’t claim is unreasonable.

So you’re just shouting into the abyss, then.
    Not really.

Also, ss12 never claimed to have an answer to your question, nor did he claim it wasn’t mostly fleet sales.
    Now you’re speaking for ss12. Got it, I see how you roll. We all do.

To expect him to have an answer or evidence to support something he didn’t claim is unreasonable..

Once again, I didn’t say he did. I just asked a simple question to him as he is the EV guru. It not that hard to comprehend, but you’re making it hard on yourself. Now let ss12 speak for himself and quit answering for him.

I'm not answering for anyone, I'm observing the reality that ss12 never claimed to have the answer to your question and you're now grilling him for an answer that it is not reasonable for him to have. He also already stated that my answer/reasoning is sufficient for him as an answer to the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    ---- so what's the real point of your post other than to just be argumentative?
    Yep, you nailed that one.

I'm not answering for anyone, I'm observing the reality that ss12 never claimed to have the answer to your question and you're now grilling him for an answer that it is not reasonable for him to have. He also already stated that my answer/reasoning is sufficient for him as an answer to the question.
    You win Osiris125, you win. Have the last post on this topic, you win.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You win Osiris125, you win. Have the last post on this topic, you win.
    Lurker guess who else won. Sleepy Joe Biden. The majority of voters quit buying into the lies that Trump was telling. Is amazing how many gullible fools are still believing in the lies. The republican senators voted against a bipartisan commission on the insurrection. They fear the consequences of the truth knowing it would destroy the chances for the 2022 elections. Party over country. They only care about themselves and not what good for the citizens of the USA. Trump has destroyed the republican party and all of the good principles they once had.

Have a great Memorial weekend!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You too SS12.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have tried to find the article but, I can't find it. I can't remember how I worded it when first looking at the article I was reading. I was on the AP website but, I can't find it now.
    I can’t find mine either kidrock.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker guess who else won. Sleepy Joe Biden. The majority of voters quit buying into the lies that Trump was telling. Is amazing how many gullible fools are still believing in the lies. The republican senators voted against a bipartisan commission on the insurrection. They fear the consequences of the truth knowing it would destroy the chances for the 2022 elections. Party over country. They only care about themselves and not what good for the citizens of the USA. Trump has destroyed the republican party and all of the good principles they once had.
    Paging Mr. Justice. Paging Mr. Buford Justice.

Oooh the travesty of “nuance” on a 4m thread.