Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

I have worked with children of all races for over 40yrs in Church. The lack of father's in the home or even in the life of the Black Children is the major culprit for sure. I can tell you this, the black children often draw closer to me and other workers than any other race of people. They just want someone to care about them.

I have also had my share of black teens who before they got on Church buses to come to Church, were a hand full to say the least. I would say that we adults who worked with them have about a 60-70% success rate. The spiritual aspect of this is also still the number one thing in our lives and theirs.
    However, I don't want to get into a debate of the importance that the spirit of Jesus plays into this.

Watching first hand and being in the middle of the politics of the sixties. I can say with full assurance that politicians cannot solve this problem. Most of all Democrats who want to keep them needy so they can con them into voting for them. Democrats are not a friend of blacks, never have been. Black activists still alive from the sixties more often than not will tell you this too

I have also had my share of black teens who before they got on Church buses to come to Church, were a hand full to say the least. I would say that we adults who worked with them have about a 60-70% success rate. The spiritual aspect of this is also still the number one thing in our lives and theirs.
    However, I don't want to get into a debate of the importance that the spirit of Jesus plays into this.

Spot on!........After my dad had been saved a few years, he started a bus ministry at our church. He brought many black kids and some parents to church to hear the gospel. There were some older folks who did not want them there, but our pastor stood strong and told them the gospel was for everyone. I was only about 9 or 10, but was appalled who some of the people were that objected. You never know whats in the heart of some people!

'black people were either enslaved' was posted by the left. That statement is not all correct, many free blacks owned so-called slaves. Having a contract over some is given in the KJV, the master shall treat the servant good and vise versa, the question is how does a person get into that situation. Africans were captured and traded for goods in Africa by other Africans, notice how the blacks and the left denies that. The left is pushing this ideal that ALL blacks were whipped and treated so bad as black movie makers like Spike Lee push, who wants to push radical racial ideals, not correct again. Many servants had a great life and was treated so good. Some even stayed with their black and white so-called owners here in the USA. It is difficult for anyone of today to understand and we judge so badly due to our thinking. America is founded in the word of 'God', which will be removed in all government buildings by the left in the near future. The left also calls us a "Democratic Nation", we are not, we are a "Constitutional Republic" with democratic features. Something else, a young German lady told me about Hitler. She stated that Hitler's father was not fully accepted in the Banking World, maybe due to that they did not see him as a full Jew and did not have the right to hold such a banking position, thus Hitler swore to take revenge upon the Jewish people because his father was held back.

Here is an ideal. If blacks want to sue the USA for reparations of the amount of 18 Trillions Dollars, they need to start by going to the Congo area in Africa and find King Heroin, get their goat or cow which will be the payment of the African reparation, buy an extra seat on the plane, and fly back with their winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    'black people were either enslaved' was posted by the left. That statement is not all correct, many free blacks owned so-called slaves. Having a contract over some is given in the KJV, the master shall treat the servant good and vise versa, the question is how does a person get into that situation. Africans were captured and traded for goods in Africa by other Africans, notice how the blacks and the left denies that. The left is pushing this ideal that ALL blacks were whipped and treated so bad as black movie makers like Spike Lee push, who wants to push radical racial ideals, not correct again. Many servants had a great life and was treated so good. Some even stayed with their black and white so-called owners here in the USA. It is difficult for anyone of today to understand and we judge so badly due to our thinking. America is founded in the word of 'God', which will be removed in all government buildings by the left in the near future. The left also calls us a "Democratic Nation", we are not, we are a "Constitutional Republic" with democratic features. Something else, a young German lady told me about Hitler. She stated that Hitler's father was not fully accepted in the Banking World, maybe due to that they did not see him as a full Jew and did not have the right to hold such a banking position, thus Hitler swore to take revenge upon the Jewish people because his father was held back.
    While others here had come to at least some form of agreement, you decide to go further off the deep end. Yes, there were some free blacks who owned slaves, but that amount is a tiny portion of free blacks who were a small portion of the African population in the south. If the usual Confederate-sympathiser numbers are used (there's little evidence showing an actual number of black slave owners), at most 4000 free blacks owned around 20,000 slaves by the start of the Civil War. That is 1.6% of free blacks owning 0.5% of slaves at the time. I've never seen anybody deny that Africans were involved in the slave trade, but it doesn't excuse European/American nations from providing a demand for slaves. I don't even know what the KJV has to do with this. American contracts are not backed by god or the church, but a secular government. Your logic that most slaves were treated well is completely subjective and is basically like saying sex trafficking is okay if the sex slaves are treated well. Blacks also staying with their former owners is an over-simplification of the immensely complicated Reconstruction period, it would take too long to explain this part. Who even cares about the semantics of what kind of government we have? What does that have to do with this thread? I love that the one source you tried to provide for anything here was a random German woman saying Hitler hated Jews to avenge his father... It has been well documented that Hitler despised his father, out of any possible reason for Hitler to hate Jewish people, this might be one of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I have worked with children of all races for over 40yrs in Church. The lack of father's in the home or even in the life of the Black Children is the major culprit for sure.
    This may be a stupid question, but how in the world do you get the line breaks to work for your posts? No matter what codes I use, they don't seem to work and even your own breaks disappear when I quote them.

Here is an ideal. If blacks want to sue the USA for reparations of the amount of 18 Trillions Dollars, they need to start by going to the Congo area in Africa and find King Heroin, get their goat or cow which will be the payment of the African reparation, buy an extra seat on the plane, and fly back with their winnings.
    Oh yeah, this post also assumes that because one journalist calls for that amount in reparations that they speak for the entirety of Black Americans.

'I've never seen anybody deny that Africans were involved in the slave trade' was posted. Why? Because the left will call them names if they bring up the truth, names like racist. The left does not acknowledge BLM is a Marxist group like the Black Panthers. They always have their one view agenda, and leave out a broad view of seeing things, which is called narrow minded on purpose with an agenda. Ever notice that the left is like a nagging wife? Just won't stop. Or a demonic 3 year old who has to get their way? They always have to be right, or is it the left?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but how in the world do you get the line breaks to work for your posts? No matter what codes I use, they don't seem to work and even your own breaks disappear when I quote them.
    Honestly I don't know. I am not to savvy on the internet. I type my posts and hope they come out.

When the pilot comes back to the passenger and states, "Sir, you can't fly with that ole goat in the seat next to you". The reply, " that's my nanny".
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-10-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Oh wait, I just figured out what you asked. I simple hit the return button two times. Do a couple sentences, hit the return button twice and continue . That should work, try it

On another side note, does anyone remember a photo of Hitler bending over receiving flowers from a little girl in a pretty dress? Just by accident at breakfast table next to me, I met that girl who is very aged now. She told me that the Germans gave her that dress just for the photo shot. Just think, meeting a terrible killer like Hitler and have him to speak to you. Another note, this elder lady, took biscuits and wrapped them in a paper towel and put in her purse. She said that she remembers what starving is like. A very interesting American lady to talk to with German history to tell.

'I don't even know what the KJV has to do with this. American contracts are not backed by god or the church, but a secular government.' was posted....... American law is based a lot upon the KJV Bible. If one would study religion, they would have a clearer picture of understanding the w's of history. But some who is Godless will never accept the teachings. There are things that a difficult to accept. Example, killing of women, boys, girls, raping young girls were permitted by God in the OT, something that some can't understand. Under certain conditions back during the slave trade, one was to fulfill a contract by working off their debits which the Bible calls 'servitude', not slavery. Your body can be controlled, but your mind can not be. One can debate that slavery is not servitude, vice versa, and how they got into that position, depends if one has an agenda......Another note dealing about white only signs in history: I was getting onto a ride at Universal Studios on a warm day by where there were 100s of small black children from a school who were also riding the ride, and I had a flash back. The smell on the ride was bad, just like the smell of the black school that I was forced to go to, and the smell of the busses on field trips which I never wanted to sit in the back due to that smell, the same terrible smell of the water fountains where I still today don't drink much water, the same smell while eating at a lunch table. The left would say that I'm a racist just because I spoke the truth about the smell of an African which is different and terrible. So, one now can understand the 'seating of the bus deal' and the 'water fountain deal', that is, white only signs which was a part of American history. A black lady said awhile back, "now you know why we have to bathe twice daily because black people can't even stand the smell of other black people". I just thought one might find this post interesting trying to show the racial experiences.

The contracts for indentured servitude are a completely different matter from slavery. That isn't an argument that people with common sense would have. I'm not even convinced anymore that you had an actual education if you don't understand the difference between the two. I can't be the only one here who sees your smell fetish as nothing but the biggest reach to excuse your racism. Literally all races produce body odor and stink. That's basically one of the biggest stereotypes about teens in general. Pretty much everybody I knew in high school showered twice a day regardless of race simply because teen bodies suck in that regard.

I'm genuinely curious. What action or belief do you feel is actually racist towards black people?

I'm amazed at the left. They read out and read into and twist everything around for their perverted view and unmoral lifestyle. This thread is to give everyone all the view points and facts to have a broad indication of truth, why things are as they are in America effecting Americans, because all inputs are not presented due to cancel culture of left bias. They lie and say everyone is equal, not so. A male has a ding-er and a female does not, they will disagree with that (civil rights says your equal). You can be a male or female anytime you want to. People of different species (race is not the correct word) are not the same, they will disagree with that, DNA proves them wrong and they support science only when, you know. They think if you give more aide, investment they call it, really welfare, to the poor it will help. The Bible teaches different, but they don't study the Bible, for they are God, more like Satin, a feel good sin-sa-tion. Why can not we get to see all view points without attacks of name calling? (What was that word, did it start with a R?). All of my post are truthful, non bias, to post a broad view point that others may leave out, to get people to discuss ways of helping others and make this Nation better. Faults and failures of the Negroid species (notice, the word 'Black' is not really correct) here in America is changing this Nation in a not good way, look at Marxist BLM. On a news cast a few minutes ago, black students in LA have gotten (getting) police removed from the schools. The claim that the students feel unsafe, un-easy, scared (drug sniffing dogs do make the guilty uneasy). First, why are black students running the school? Second, there will be an increase of drug use, fights, and other unmoral actions. BLM started all of this mess, black issues they claim is not fair, the R word again. Notice, they leave out the word 'morals'. Again, is a human really a human without morals, or just an evolved ape animal to some degree?

That is impressively not related to the question asked at all.

The word 'racist' is a default word from the unmoral with an agenda.

Well I have a question , so do they have to pay back all the welfare they have collected since
    being freed . And how does it work for all the families that died defending them , do they get
    reparations .

It's a reasonable statement and point of view to believe that if a majority of the black community believed in and trusted the wisdom and guidance of good solid people such as Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Condoleeza Rice as opposed to "racist" hussein, Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton and marxist Patrisse "I bought 5 houses" Cullors their plight in this world could easily be much different for the better.

Rice, Sowell and Thomas are solid role models and carry far more credibility than any of the current so called "leaders" of the American black community.
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-11-2021 at 12:05 PM.