Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

Do....Do you know how to properly do you man-bun and nails to meet the approval of all your PC clown posse?

an·ec·do·tal
    /ˌanəkˈdōdl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

So you do know how to use Google. So, which part of my source was a personal account or belief? I claimed that the term "civil war" was used for this conflict well before the 1960s and the source shows the CSA president describing the war as such. Doesn't matter what I or he thinks about the war itself. Davis merely mentioning the conflict as a civil war is the entirety of the proof needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris1241 View Post
    So you do know how to use Google. So, which part of my source was a personal account or belief? I claimed that the term "civil war" was used for this conflict well before the 1960s and the source shows the CSA president describing the war as such. Doesn't matter what I or he thinks about the war itself. Davis merely mentioning the conflict as a civil war is the entirety of the proof needed.
    Anecdotal. Sorry, not sorry.

So I can use google well enough to get these links JUST for you and the other man-bun gamer boy.LOLOL!!

So now that you know exactly how and why, go do your man bun all pretty before your PC clown posse disowns you! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-06-2021 at 02:05 PM.

So, lets not forget your nails!

Here's more evidence that I know how to use google!

So now that you know exactly how and why, go do your man nails all pretty before your PC clown posse disowns you! LOLOL!

There are other interpretations…..but none that will fit your narrative like your foot in a size 7 heel.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ya'll are super obsessed with the fashion of other men. Idc but others might get ideas about yourselves

See if I can get down to 1st grade level: Do you see (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Jane?, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is far away across the field. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) has not arrived yet, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is around. It will take (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a good while to arrive, understand Jane. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is not running, Jane, so it will take (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a little longer to arrive. We know that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is there, we can see (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), right Jane? See Jane, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is getting closer, soon (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will arrive. Hello, It's me, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). See Jane, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) has arrived. We hear (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) loud and clear. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is here, Jane. See (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), get your hands off of Jane, you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) has arrived.

I was sent to Black Church to fix the sound system. Walked in, there was a big painting up front of a Black Jesus. Well, I went thru the sound system and adjusted everything correctly leaving notes, if feed back becomes a problem. But the big stand up organ was also connected in with the sound system. So, I powered up the organ, sat down, and began to play, 'Smoke on the Water' (Deep Purple), hey, no one was there. The point was, I think it was a AME Church, note, the 'A' does not stand for American nor all, it stands for African. A Demonic Church with Voodoo cultures.....Pilot wrote down, describing what Jesus looked like (there are other writings also), noting that Jesus was clearly a tall white European with blue eyes unlike the others around him. To make Jesus an African is Demonic........Do note also, 38% of Blacks are criminals, almost 80% of Black babies are born out of wedlock. Someone tell me that 87% Blacks are Christians when only 6% of claimed Christians live a Biblical view?

Ya'll are super obsessed with the fashion of other men. Idc but others might get ideas about yourselves
    Just trying to speak in terms you can relate with…..the size 7 heel shoe size was spot on wasn’t it?

And fwiw and I can’t speak for Cirf….but my numerical level of concern about what people that don’t know me think about me is the same number you use when people ask you how many races you’ve won.

This one may take you a minute, although it shouldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I was sent to Black Church to fix the sound system. Walked in, there was a big painting up front of a Black Jesus. Well, I went thru the sound system and adjusted everything correctly leaving notes, if feed back becomes a problem. But the big stand up organ was also connected in with the sound system. So, I powered up the organ, sat down, and began to play, 'Smoke on the Water' (Deep Purple), hey, no one was there. The point was, I think it was a AME Church, note, the 'A' does not stand for American nor all, it stands for African. A Demonic Church with Voodoo cultures.....Pilot wrote down, describing what Jesus looked like (there are other writings also), noting that Jesus was clearly a tall white European with blue eyes unlike the others around him. To make Jesus an African is Demonic........Do note also, 38% of Blacks are criminals, almost 80% of Black babies are born out of wedlock. Someone tell me that 87% Blacks are Christians when only 6% of claimed Christians live a Biblical view?
    Smoke on the water on a church organ had to sound awesome…….thanks for sharing.

As stated before, don’t really agree with a lot but you do make me put me put my thinking cap on when reading your posts…..

Thank You BBQ! And I may add, some of your one liners make me ROL. Plus, all of the guys here are wonderful, and a lot of knowledge, even yourself, and even the lefties, ideals and postings allows us to learn new things and share even if we disagree peacefully. It makes us think. I do make one claimer, my goal is not to put down anyone or hurt anyone, I have to speak in varying ways to get view points out. I love everyone, but some of my post do not sound like that, for you have to look and see if it the first person, second person, or the third person, or even if myself is speaking. Peace and Love to everyone.

Nope. Since I actually perform daily manual labor high fashion in my world is a work shirt that hasn't yet been stained with substances that won't wash out in the laundry. You man-bun boys wouldn't know a 12 hour day of honest hard labor from the average piss ant! LOL!

Just wanting to make available to you all the information you need to be sure you don't fall outa' favor with your radical marxist buddies. LOLOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-06-2021 at 10:07 PM.

You can tell you’re real about how you feel…..I respect that part.

And fwiw, I googled smoke on the water on a church organ….thanks for that.

They have 12 hour weeks……lol

You can speak for me, BBQ. You know enough about where I'm coming from to know I don't take anything posted on an anonymous auto racing message board all that seriously. However, the witless attempts at snappy comebacks from those I've never met are mildly entertaining, especially when it's clear that I've triggered them.

Originally posted by Barbecueboy

They have 12 hour weeks……lol
    You hit it dead solid perfect, BBQ!!

It never ceases to amaze how little NA looks into anything he says. Yes, the A in AME means African. The ME also stands for Methodist Episcopal, kinda a key part. It's well documented that AME was founded as a result of racial discrimination rather than differing religious views. As for the description of Jesus, there is literally dozens of different sources giving drastically different descriptions of Jesus, almost all of those descriptions are based entirely on cultural biases and motives. I have to ask though, what church does you follow and which source of Pilate are you referring to? I feel I know what you're referring to, but both the Letter of Lentulus and Pilates Letter to Emperor Tiberius fail to describe Jesus as you have.

Do you really think NA didn’t know what the me meant in AME? You are pretty self absorbed man, get over yourself…..just because he triggered you, doesn’t mean he’s stupid about living in the south.

You read about it…..other people generationally live it, you can’t cut and paste that.

Never said he didn't know what the ME meant, merely pointed out that he neglected to mention that the church follows standard Methodist teachings. His assumption that African means voodoo anti-christianity teachings is what truly reveals his lack on knowledge. Also, just saw the other messages and I actually work 12 hours shifts in manufacturing, btw.

You might want to check that post again where you were explaining what the me meant in AME……not sure why you would feel the need to explain it if he already knew what it meant?

You do manufacture a bunch of stuff, I’ll give you that.