Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Also I have noticed that ALL of her reporting has black power race agendas, she should be fired at PBS also.
    What's the difference in this and ALL of your white power posting?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    What white power posting?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Were Native people not invaders themselves after the ice age?.......President Trump's favorite black female reporter of PBS, the one that Trump called a racist in front of all and who was fired from NBC, is now the moderator of Washington Week. I like the show, but her first show had all black reporters and did not report about Washington DC. The one topic was white racist and black victimhood. This black female reporter is like Don Lemon of CNN, who has also stated they are going to use their reporter position to promote blackness which is against foundation that reporters are to be non bias. Also I have noticed that ALL of her reporting has black power race agendas, she should be fired at PBS also.
    / Your more than correct, like I did state history of man kind Is infested with ware fare an invasions. History of man is a blood bath , well after man was left all alone! Nature of the beast !!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Why dont you just call him the r word, instead of dancing around the subject?

Its been my experience, the first one to use it, usually is the ONE!

Jefferymo, define 'white power'..... To make things a little clearer, when we define black power, we are talking about African demonic, Marxist, un-moral ruling like the Black Panthers and some of the Black Terrorist Organizations that has a play book to go to all White Nations and under mine them plus what is good in America. Haiti, Middle Eastern Black Nations like Yemen, and African Nations are in terrible trouble and always will be because of their demonic morals and culture, even the Bible says so. White power is word used by the unmoral left, Hitler was on the Marxist left list with his Alt Reich (pronounced 'Rite', not Right) program to take over the world, An Austria Jew, that hated other Jews. Note, he was not a German but a immigrate to Germany. The Skin Heads promote 'White Power' because they don't want the Jews to no longer control the Banking and Shipping world wide like the Roth-childs, a dozen families of money and power, plus like George Soros is an example. Most all good Governments are White Power ran, which is good. If Black Power controlled the world, the result would be like the movie, 'Planet of the Apes', with the Statue of Liberty buried.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-05-2021 at 03:42 PM.

What the left Marist left is doing right now here in America is declaring whites racist and terrorist, a must to control the good people with guns. In time, take them away because you are white and will fight back. The Biden puppet is putting non Christian unmoral non-whites in key positions, go thru the list, in the Federal Government to start the control of moral whites. Trump's Supreme Courts picks is the only thing that can delay this decay of the Marxist play book. The left: Clamp down on Religion, pro drug dealing, pro drug usage, pro gun control, pro prison release, pro welfare, pro dark skin pay outs (one book writer is pushing for Blacks to receive $18,000,000,000 in re-payments for slavery), family unit redefined then destroyed, pro child sexual abuse by lowering the age, the list is endless. Notice, these are all Negro agendas, not racist to call out the unmoral demonic agenda.

There is no proof that backs up the claim that Hitler was Jewish. Your delusional beliefs that what you've stated is fact doesn't stop your statements from being 100% racist. You believing that black people are immoral is literally what makes you and your statements racist.

I’ve never even heard of the “Hitler was Jewish” claim until NA’s posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    There is no proof that backs up the claim that Hitler was Jewish.
    Well, that’s not really all true. ----

One of the most frequently asked questions about the Holocaust and the Nazi party is whether Adolf Hitler was Jewish or had Jewish ancestors.

Though the idea may seem preposterous to some, the question seems to stem from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father when born in 1837 and to this day Hitler's paternal grandfather is unknown. Alois’ mother, Maria Schicklgruber, is known to have worked in the home of a wealthy Jew, so there is some chance, however small, that a son in that household got Hitler's grandmother pregnant.

In 1933, the London Daily Mirror published a picture of a gravestone in a Jewish cemetery in Bucharest inscribed with some Hebrew characters and the name Adolf Hitler, but this Bucharest Hitler could not have been the Nazi leader’s grandfather. At the time, though, this picture sufficiently worried Hitler that he had the Nazi law defining Jewishness written to exclude Jesus Christ and himself.

In 2010, the British paper The Daily Telegraph reported that a study had been conducted in which saliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have Jewish origins. The paper reported: A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population. This study, though scientific by nature, is inconclusive.

Despite the claims, Adolf Hitler was not Jewish.
    Sort’a like Global Warming, if we are to believe the science side of things, then Hitler does have some Jewish linage.

Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish

There is incredibly more consensus on the science of global warming compared the Hitler having Jewish ancestry.

Consensus, lol
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

In the actual scientific community, yes.

There is incredibly more consensus on the science of global warming compared the Hitler having Jewish ancestry.
    You’re a funny person.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Consensus, lol
    Funny and sad at the same time!

Osiris125, Please tell me that you don’t fall for the whole global warming agenda hoopla bs?

In the actual scientific community, yes.
    For the most part it's only the portion of the actual scientific community who stand to financially benefit in the form of government grants and fellowships or have an investment stake in the economic reaction to global warming.

Undeniably there is a change in global weather patterns but there in no conclusive scientific proof it's caused by human activity. Don't bother posting links, I've done some research on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    For the most part it's only the portion of the actual scientific community who stand to financially benefit in the form of government grants and fellowships or have an investment stake in the economic reaction to global warming.

Undeniably there is a change in global weather patterns but there in no conclusive scientific proof it's caused by human activity. Don't bother posting links, I've done some research on my own.
    Oh CRAP, now you’ve done it, a rational thinking post. With no solicited retort needed. This should be a doozey.

And heck, I‘m still waiting on an answer from my question #118 in the EV thread.

We’ll see which one he goes for first. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

You believing that black people are immoral is literally what makes you and your statements racist.

Obviously, you got that info from Google. A computer button cannot teach you everything you need to know!

However, tag along with me for a day, so I can change your mind, when you see the carnage that i do! All races have some form of immoralities, but the blacks practice it disproportionately!

Ima capitalist, but Ill give you this life lesson .......free of charge!

Default Barbecueboy Posts #‘s 48 & 56

Barbecueboy - Ever notice when its time for our new friend to disappear.

Burt from soap used to do that....nut job.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What is there to say in response to "gotcha" questions and a post that is basically a conspiracy theory? Of course I'd pay more in my taxes if the government enacted a new tax, they're taxes, not donations. As for Zero25's post, it sounds reasonably worded on the surface, but boils down to not trusting scientists because of financial motives to create problem, a motive that is present for pretty much any member of the scientific community.
    Last edited by Osiris125; 06-06-2021 at 10:27 PM.