Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Of course I'd pay more in my taxes if the government enacted a new tax, they're taxes, not donations.
    That wasn’t the question. Nice diversion though.

Will you pay more on your taxes “willingly” without some new law? You know, to support infrastructure for the new EV craze? You know, the “fill-in-the-blank” donation line on your tax form.

---- and a post that is basically a conspiracy theory?
    What conspiracy theory?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    What conspiracy theory?
    I was wondering the same thing, lurker.

Accusing the entirety of climate experts of lying to benefit themselves financially is in the level of a conspiracy theory. I also wouldn’t pay more than what the government requests, but would still be perfectly fine if they implemented an additional tax in the future.

Like collusion????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Go back and read post #55 and find where it says the entirety of climate experts, whoever the hell they are. No conspiracy is intimated, just stating facts.

I'm not accusing them (the "scientists" who are financially benefitting from attempts to establish global warming theories) of anything more than looking after their own financial and political interests. I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same thing. There is going to be huge money banked in the name of, and reaction to, global warming and these guys are anticipating cashing in. Whether it be through grants to their department within the indoctrination center they are affiliated with or being directly invested in a company whose basis for profit is global warming. Hell, can't blame some egg headed university researcher for cashing in, can ya'? LOL!

To address the original premise of the thread, here are the facts.

The black community as a whole has a father absence rate of just over 64% and that is a conservative number, to be sure. That rate was 24% in 1965. White father absence has also skyrocketed but not at the rate within the black community.

Without a 2 parent household the percentage of children being raised in poverty explodes regardless of race. This is not conducive to a productive society as a whole.

One of the tenants of the political terrorist organization black lives matter is the abolishment of the nuclear family. Not to mention the advocacy of full blown marxism. A large percentage of urban inbred's espouse to these tenets, whether black, white hispanic or otherwise.

The far left extremists seem to sympathize with, and even encourage, the above tenets and due in large part to the mass indoctrination centers that public, and many private schools have become, the support becomes more prevalent among the urban inbreds every day.

I also wouldn’t pay more than what the government requests,
    I get it. You are enamored with the EV craze, but just not with your wallet to support the infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    One of the tenants of the political terrorist organization black lives matter is the abolishment of the nuclear family. Not to mention the advocacy of full blown marxism. A large percentage of urban inbred's espouse to these tenets, whether black, white hispanic or otherwise.

The far left extremists seem to sympathize with, and even encourage, the above tenets and due in large part to the mass indoctrination centers that public, and many private schools have become, the support becomes more prevalent among the urban inbreds every day.
    Might I add -

And defying our Blue Lives men and women of authority for almost the past year and a half.

Case in point.

Florida cop attacked by crowd in Jacksonville - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wphpHM306xo&t=149s

To address the original premise of the thread, here are the facts.

The black community as a whole has a father absence rate of just over 64% and that is a conservative number, to be sure. That rate was 24% in 1965. White father absence has also skyrocketed but not at the rate within the black community.

Without a 2 parent household the percentage of children being raised in poverty explodes regardless of race. This is not conducive to a productive society as a whole.

Spot on..............Im waiting for......"Take a 4m liberal to work today, and change their outlook"!

Quote Originally Posted by zero25 View Post
    spot on..............im waiting for......"take a 4m liberal to work today, and change their outlook"!
    ..............lolol!!!............

Took some time to process these posts. I do agree on some level that the issue of fatherless children is a very big problem, but poverty for a community/demographic can be extremely hard to get out of for any race, especially without government intervention/aid. These kinds of issues happen in every country's lower classes and those lower classes can take decades to climb out of the hole. In America, black people spent over 80% of America's history forced to the bottom rungs of society over their race. The issues in these communities are only caused by their race because society pushed them down due to their race. They are not genetically destined to live this way like NA likes to say, they are living the product of generations of oppression and need assistance to get out of the cycle their families were forced into, just like any other family living in poverty.

As for the EV stuff, one can be interested in the future of US infrastructure without personally funding it. As for anti-police sentiment, people have despised police since the modern form was created. This recent wave isn't unique

I don't think anyone disagrees with you on the helping hand to those that need the help. But to say that they were pushed to the bottom rungs of society for 80% of Americas existence is hogwash.

I agree with a lot of that above post , but at some point everything has to stop being " all whiteys fault"and people need to take responsibility for what they are doing now, not keep bringing up what my great, great grandfather said to a member of their family 80 years ago.

I'm sorry for what he may have said or did, but he's dead....and I wasn't around back then, don't fuking try and make me feel guilty for something I didn't do and wouldn't do now is the way I feel about all of it......I give every man and woman I come across my respect until I'm given a reason not to, skin color means zero.

As for the EV stuff, one can be interested in the future of US infrastructure without personally funding it. As for anti-police sentiment, people have despised police since the modern form was created. This recent wave isn't unique
    The severity of it is.

And nobody is blind to the fact that a lot has anti police stuff has been self inflicted by idiots in the ranks, everyone gets that.......doesn't mean the overwhelming majority that aren't a bag of diks has to pay the price though.

Defund the police they said, lol

Father absence and poverty go very much hand in hand regardless of race.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't think anyone disagrees with you on the helping hand to those that need the help. But to say that they were pushed to the bottom rungs of society for 80% of Americas existence is hogwash.I agree with a lot of that above post , but at some point everything has to stop being " all whiteys fault"and people need to take responsibility for what they are doing now, not keep bringing up what my great, great grandfather said to a member of their family 80 years ago.I'm sorry for what he may have said or did, but he's dead....and I wasn't around back then, don't fuking try and make me feel guilty for something I didn't do and wouldn't do now is the way I feel about all of it......I give every man and woman I come across my respect until I'm given a reason not to, skin color means zero.
    I do agree that too many people focus on those that did terrible things generations ago. My 80% estimate is honestly conservative though. I reached that number by taking the age of the US (not including colonial times, so 1776-2021) and took the year 1969 as a time where I feel a lot of people act like racism died out. That is 193 out of the 245 years the US has existed where black people were either enslaved or legally segregated and explicitly discriminated against as a matter or general policy. That's not a part of me saying all whites suck, but that the black population spent generations pushed down by white people at the time. Irish people despised (despise?) British people for what their government did to Ireland in the past, the only difference is that the groups hate/hated each other based on location, not race.

That estimate is conservative to me as it would need to assume that everything racially wrong with the US died after the Civil Rights Movement, which it didn't.

Father absence and poverty go very much hand in hand regardless of race.
    Oh No we agree again lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh No we agree again lol
    This has got to stop, Kid!! LOL!