Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

The U.S. Justice Department will file a lawsuit on Friday challenging a Georgia election law that imposes new limits on voting, saying that it infringes on the rights of Black voters, Attorney General Merrick Garland said. The Georgia law, which also bans the distribution of water or food to people waiting on long lines at polling places, is one of a wave of new measures passed by Republican-controlled state legislatures this year, fueled by former President Donald Trump's false claims that his November election defeat was the result of widespread fraud. "This lawsuit is the first of many steps we are taking to ensure that all eligible voters can cast a vote," Garland told a news conference. "We are scrutinizing new laws that seek to curb voter access and when we see violations of federal law, we will act." The lawsuit is the first of many actions the department plans to protect Americans' right to vote, Garland said. It will also be offering new guidance on post-election audits, following a wave of challenges to the results of the 2020 supporters by Trump supporters, and issue the FBI and federal prosecutors new directions to prosecute threats to election workers. After a sweeping Democratic-sponsored bill aimed at protecting access to the ballot died on a party-line vote in the Senate this week, President Joe Biden vowed to take other steps to protect voting rights. The Georgia law, signed by Governor Brian Kemp on March 25, tightened absentee ballot identification requirements, restricted ballot drop-box use and allowed a Republican-controlled state agency to take over local voting operations. President Joe Biden, who became the first Democratic presidential candidate in three decades to win Georgia, has staunchly criticized Georgia's new law...........The Dems of the US Senate wanted to allow an electric bill as a form of voting ID, get freaking real! An illegal can an electric meter turned on for a month just to get an electric bill statement in the mail, then vote, heck no! In Alabama, one can get a free state issued ID to show at the voting box. Politicians, people handing out food, drinks, or money can't be within so many feet of the front door, a wise law. Georgia has a problem of Dems calling themselves different non political organizations to help voters to vote, handing out water for an example, to promote Democrats. To vote absent here in Bama, the double envelopes, signing everything and additional steps is a good thing to prevent voter fraud. It does take effort to vote, just proves that certain groups are to darn lazy and trying to gain Marxist Black Power.

Merrick Garland, and the Department of Injustice are going to do their devoted best for the Marxist movement.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

DOJ can't do squat over any State laws such as this. Dems are promoting garbage again to get the low information crowd (Rush) to vote for them. This is what you get when you put liberals in charge.

All for show is all this is. Dems believe if you tell the same lie enough, it will become true.

The policeman that is charged with murder in the death of George Floyd will be sentenced today. Experts say he'll get 20 to 25 years. We'll see.

George Floyd has been fentanyl free and clean of all other drugs, sober and has clean arrest record for 396 days, and counting. There's that!

I'm glad of George's real deep turn around, real deep like 6 foot......I think I know how the attorney screwed up. He could not say that the knee was on the neck, and argues that the knee was never on the neck. If the attorney would have argued that the knee could not have blocked both arteries, I think the sentence of 22 1/2 years would have never happened.

The protests last year weren't for America though. This isn't relevant to the Veterans Day argument though, as they were (mostly) not soldiers and didn't renounce their citizenships. The 1/6 incident also wouldn't be the same as the CSA either for the same reasons.

Speaking of 1/6, have they ever figured out who murdered Ashli Babbitt and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris1241 View Post
    The protests last year weren't for America though. This isn't relevant to the Veterans Day argument though, as they were (mostly) not soldiers and didn't renounce their citizenships. The 1/6 incident also wouldn't be the same as the CSA either for the same reasons.
    The protests weren’t for America??? Somebody forgot to tell CNN.

And then of course all of those signs, shirts,takeovers of city blocks etc weren’t for America either……even though all those things I mentioned claimed they were.

You know, defund police and make American cities a better place and all of that?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don't watch CNN. Wouldn't know what they called it

And again, still not relevant to the Veterans Day argument

In reference to Veterans Day the nut case weirdo's can PC it up any way they want. Myself and my family will honor and revere all those who served and sacrificed for a cause they believed was worthy of their dedication of life and limb. Couldn't care a bit less what the indoctrinee's feel about it or what they bully politicians and corporations into doing.

What is much more important to me personally is the revelations of who and why an unarmed U.S. Air Force Veteran who served 12 years in various capacities was murdered. By all accounts she was murdered execution style. Why do you suppose the identity of the murderer is being concealed? Shouldn't Ashli's murderer be subject to the same fate as the policeman charged and convicted in connection with the death of George Floyd? Doesn't Ashli Babbitt's family not deserve justice?

Ashli Babbitt was not all jagged up on fentanyl and had no prior criminal convictions, as opposed to George Floyd. She hadn't held a loaded gun to the pregnant belly of a woman during a home invasion and robbery. She had not been convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and numerous theft and drug charges.

Is it because she was caucasian and a Trump voter that her life is not worth exacting justice for? I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    In reference to Veterans Day the nut case weirdo's can PC it up any way they want. Myself and my family will honor and revere all those who served and sacrificed for a cause they believed was worthy of their dedication of life and limb. Couldn't care a bit less what the indoctrinee's feel about it or what they bully politicians and corporations into doing.

What is much more important to me personally is the revelations of who and why an unarmed U.S. Air Force Veteran who served 12 years in various capacities was murdered. By all accounts she was murdered execution style. Why do you suppose the identity of the murderer is being concealed? Shouldn't Ashli's murderer be subject to the same fate as the policeman charged and convicted in connection with the death of George Floyd? Doesn't Ashli Babbitt's family not deserve justice?

Ashli Babbitt was not all jagged up on fentanyl and had no prior criminal convictions, as opposed to George Floyd. She hadn't held a loaded gun to the pregnant belly of a woman during a home invasion and robbery. She had not been convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and numerous theft and drug charges.

Is it because she was caucasian and a Trump voter that her life is not worth exacting justice for? I wonder.
    Amen BROTHER !!!!

No state should be allowed to have so few polling stations as to created multi hour lines. Nobody should ever have to wait more than ten minutes in line at a polling station. Other countries don't have this issue.

Ashli Babbitt was attempting to rush a protected politician. I saw the video.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    No state should be allowed to have so few polling stations as to created multi hour lines. Nobody should ever have to wait more than ten minutes in line at a polling station. Other countries don't have this issue.
    Please provide proof of what you are parroting !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Please provide proof of what you are parroting !
    https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/92452...few-polling-pl

George Floyd was jagged on enough illegal fentanyl to whack out a 1000 lb. horse, disobeying, resisting and fighting police attempting to do them bodily harm and was well over 6' tall and well over 200 lbs. Ashli Babbitt was female, under 150 lbs., unarmed and it was never established that she was intent on doing anyone bodily harm. Only a man-bun gamerboy fool such as yourself could decisively conclude this unarmed woman was intent on inflicting bodily harm on anyone by watching a short segment of video.

If George Floyd has been deemed a murder victim then Ashli Babbitt was dam sure a murder victim.

There are literally hundreds of politicians who are entitled to a good ass whippin' but Ashli Babbitt was not physically equipped to inflict those ass whippin's and it's never been proven that was her intention.

Whoever murdered Ms. Babbitt is continuing to be protected from public exposure and from being brought to justice. Her family is entitled to a plausible and public explanation and/or a murder indictment and senile joe could make that happen in an instant but he refuses to even say her name. On second thought he probably can't remember who he is or where he's at most of the time, let alone the name of an unarmed woman who was murdered by capital police.

Can you show us that video? because the video I've seen does not show that. The video I've seen she's shot through a broken widow in a locked door. It's been claimed that she may have reached through the window or stuck her head through it but there was no "protected politician" within her reach. It's also said she was unarmed and shot in the neck.

As for the the Chauvin trial. It was a total sham from the very beginning. The Jury knew they better not return anything less than a guilty verdict or else their lives would be in jeopardy. had they returned the wrong verdict, you bet some leftist media would have "leaked" their identity and they would all have been murdered by the angry mob.And if someone in the media didn't do it, someone in this justice department would have. And to ensure that the verdict isn't overturned on appeal, now the DOJ will come after him with civil rights charges, but will blackmail him by offering a deal if he agrees not to appeal his sham trail. What kind of justice is that? It's politicized justice to serve political purposes. Let's be honest, justice, freedom, and democracy died a long time ago. Putin is right! Democracy in America is a just an illusion. We are led to believe we have freedom, justice , and democracy, but in reality we are simply being fooled and manipulated by the entities that feed us misinformation and lies (MSM, Hollywood, big tech, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris1241 View Post
    Don't watch CNN. Wouldn't know what they called it
    Very convenient…..but stop lying.

Other countries don’t have long waits to vote? You may want to check that instead of just throwing a dumb statement against the wall to see if it sticks….yours doesn’t.