Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

He’s just parsing words ……………c’mon man !

Citizens in other developed nations don't have to wait in line for hours to vote. America is supposed to be the best, but that's not the case with this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54532189

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Citizens in other developed nations don't have to wait in line for hours to vote. America is supposed to be the best, but that's not the case with this.

Nice backpedal……at least you added the qualifier of “ developed” nations this time.

Again, look around and search for what you don’t want to find…it’s there.

Google voting issues worldwide…..report back please.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

An NPR Poll??? That's when I move on!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBC????? Please no!!!

I'm not going to play word games with you. Other countries are doing better than us.

I'm not going to play word games with you. Other countries are doing better than us.
    YOU are exactly playing word games …………………totally a LIDTARD ! Accuse others of doing what you yourself are actually doing ! Most are WOKE to that strategy by now !,,

----------------
    mcarter815 -

As much as I like reading what you have to say, your age groups insight, and your personal thoughts on matters posted ---- you’ve been down this particular unsubstantiated “voting line” retort reply path a few times in the past, so your current reply posting on this matter is very-very predictable. As well as containing just your opinion and no real substantiating facts ----

Citizens in other developed nations don't have to wait in line for hours to vote.
    --- do you have firsthand experience on this? Or are you just parroting mainstream news sources, again.

All anonymous I’m sure !

Alabama is ranked #1 in all of the other states in the way we vote. Our voting cards are fed into a machine before you leave to polling place. I have had to wait a few minutes; it takes a long time sometime to fill out the ballot, but I go at odd hours to avoid the crowd rush. Certain elections will have massive turnouts thus a voter will stand in line even more, so what? If your in line, you still can vote even if the polling place closes. Study what is on the ballot ahead of time, show up, show them a government ID, and vote, a safe and secure voting process. No drop boxes please, mail in is a more difficult procedure on purpose to prevent cheating because no one knows who marked the boxes. Other Nations are doing better than us on voting? Atlanta was a disgrace, not enough blacks knowledgeable to run the polling centers, huge screw-ups and failures. Notice something in common with these large black cities?

What is Alabama ranked #1 in? The way you vote? Uh huh... I'm for voter ID or at least providing identification, but that's an interesting claim to make

I've voted in every election, national, state and local since I turned 18 and I've yet to wait more than 10 minutes. When 15 or 16 thousand people are jammed into a single square mile of an urban hellhole and the polls are managed by urban inbreds who couldn't manage a street side lemonade stand inevitably there are going to be problems. There just aren't enough competent people among the urban inbreds to properly manage elections. The people who run most of the urban hellholes can't even provide a clean, safe and orderly environment for the citizenry on a day to day basis let alone conduct a well executed election every couple years. Making fraud much easier to perpetrate in the quest for effective election poll processes really isn't the answer but it appears that is where things are headed.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    i've voted in every election, national, state and local since i turned 18 and i've yet to wait more than 10 minutes. When 15 or 16 thousand people are jammed into a single square mile of an urban hellhole and the polls are managed by urban inbreds who couldn't manage a street side lemonade stand inevitably there are going to be problems. There just aren't enough competent people among the urban inbreds to properly manage elections. The people who run most of the urban hellholes can't even provide a clean, safe and orderly environment for the citizenry on a day to day basis let alone conduct a well executed election every couple years. Making fraud much easier to perpetrate in the quest for effective election poll processes really isn't the answer but it appears that is where things are headed.
    o snap ! Somebody is going to be triggered !!!!

Cross into the US, go to a library, give an address for a library card, go to the court house, sign up to vote using a fake library card, use the paper library card (no photo) as an ID when voting. Or one could use a bill that is stolen from a mail box to be the ID. Or get a fake SS number and a fake drivers license, so easy. Notice, it is so easy to vote in this country if your not a citizen then use the illegal voting history to declare citizenship. The left needs these votes for Marxist power and they want it more easier to vote (illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    o snap ! Somebody is going to be triggered !!!!
    Yep. I should have posted a "trigger alert" just prior to spelling out the truth. LOL!!

A large segment of society who cling to a political ideology that is more than willing to look past felonious mass criminal activity for months on end, as was the case last summer, will have no qualms regarding laws that provide for the allowance of very shady voting practices. I don't know what the man-bun gamer boy types and the urban inbreds are worried about in reference to voter laws. When the 20 million or so illegal aliens are given the right to vote in statewide and national elections we'll have what essentially amounts to a permanent one party/ideology rule. Then, we'll see DC and Puerto Rico given statehood, the filibuster eliminated and the Supreme Court packed. This is the ultimate goal and if society as a whole doesn't change for the better soon felonious criminal activity will become sans consequences even more than it is right now. THEN the real fun begins!
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-28-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks to Biden's Raiders!!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Alabama is ranked #1 in all of the other states in the way we vote. Our voting cards are fed into a machine before you leave to polling place. I have had to wait a few minutes; it takes a long time sometime to fill out the ballot, but I go at odd hours to avoid the crowd rush. Certain elections will have massive turnouts thus a voter will stand in line even more, so what? If your in line, you still can vote even if the polling place closes. Study what is on the ballot ahead of time, show up, show them a government ID, and vote, a safe and secure voting process. No drop boxes please, mail in is a more difficult procedure on purpose to prevent cheating because no one knows who marked the boxes. Other Nations are doing better than us on voting? Atlanta was a disgrace, not enough blacks knowledgeable to run the polling centers, huge screw-ups and failures. Notice something in common with these large black cities?
    Dems are not above making fake Gov. ID cards???? But if voting machines and fake filled out ballots by the millions could be reeled in, the small scale cheating could be overcame easily in many cases. They are way behind in real votes, but the lying media and fake polls mislead the public. Fake polls are wildly off and dishonest in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Thanks to Biden's Raiders!!! hehe
    Oh hell, chucklehead bed wetter. I doubt they are Biden's raiders. They're somebody's raiders but probably not senile joe's given that senile joe's faded cognitive skills and awareness are just slightly more proficient when compared to your ability to assess tire management skills and the difference between Silver Crown racecars and sprint cars!! Hahahahaaaaa
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-28-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh hell, chucklehead bed wetter. I doubt they are Biden's raiders. They're somebody's raiders but probably not senile joe's given that senile joe's faded cognitive skills and awareness are just slightly more proficient when compared to your ability to assess tire management skills and the difference between Silver Crown racecars and sprint cars!! Hahahahaaaaa
    Go swallow!!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Dems are not above making fake Gov. ID cards???? But if voting machines and fake filled out ballots by the millions could be reeled in, the small scale cheating could be overcame easily in many cases. They are way behind in real votes, but the lying media and fake polls mislead the public. Fake polls are wildly off and dishonest in most cases.
    Trumps top cop said it was nothing but, lies from the previous clown lmfao!! And you believed every word of it and still do lol