Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Issues

Sure it is......go back and read a little.

And nice blaming it on your phone instead of proofreading what you wrote before you hit enter....I wouldn't have expected anything less.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sure it is......go back and read a little.And nice blaming it on your phone instead of proofreading what you wrote before you hit enter....I wouldn't have expected anything less.
    Dang, that sure stings from somebody who doesn't even try to type in proper English, wouldn't expect anything more. As for the conversation. NA said "ALL military men and women who fought in ANY war is honored on Veterans Day, which includes the North Union and the Southern Confederate men.". That wasn't a statement of who was on the right or wrong side of history, but that they both fall under Veteran's Day. That is flatly untrue and I stated as such. Maybe focus more on reading instead of nitpicking typos, you'd see that I never said in this thread if they were right or wrong. Do I think they're wrong? Yes, but that doesn't play a role in whether they fall under the criteria of being included in Veterans Day.
    Last edited by Osiris125; 06-02-2021 at 08:26 AM.

But I don't blame my poor sentence structure or lackluster typing skills on the phone I use......nit picking would be correcting a misspelled word or misplaced punctuation.

What you typed was just incorrect and you got called on it......and then you blamed it on your phone instead of just saying you fukt up.

Nice diversion, but fail.

Oisis I think I can say in confidence that nobody expected you to admit that you just screwed it up......or is that nit picking?

Carry on

Oisis I think I can say in confidence that nobody expected you to admit that you just screwed it up......or is that nit picking?

Carry on
    Oisis?.........I have a feeling you spelled it like that on purpose.....or did your big fingers get in the way? lol

Maybe it should be Oasis, because he's all wet!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Oisis?.........I have a feeling you spelled it like that on purpose.....or did your big fingers get in the way? lol
    Oisis? Mcnugget? Mcfly? Same difference.

Oisis? Mcnugget? Mcfly? Same difference.
    or CIRF's man-bun gamer boy label! lol

he has his own opinion about things as do we all, no beef with any of that part.

Veterans Day has NOTHING to do with the Civil war. Or any war prior to WW1.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Considering pretty much all of that is insane garbage, I'll only say that Veteran's Day is NOT for all veterans. It is for United States Army Veterans who were not discharged honorably. If a member of the US Army joined the Confederates, they abandoned their post.
    Utter nonsense. Go back to 6th grade......

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Veterans Day has NOTHING to do with the Civil war. Or any war prior to WW1.
    Shouldn't it? They all fought for this country too

Shouldn't it? They all fought for this country too
    Probably. But that wasn't my point.

Even if it does apply to US veterans prior to WWI, Confederate veterans still do not fall under Veterans Day.

Utter nonsense. Go back to 6th grade......
    What problem do you have with my post besides the typo? I’m pretty sure we’re on the same side here.

Probably. But that wasn't my point.
    10/4..........

It's incorrect is what I believe he's implying.......it's just a guess.

Or maybe a typo🤔

That said, Veterans Day actually is designed for all former members of the US Armed Forces. It's scope was changed in the late 40's before the US changed Armistice Day fully to Veterans Day. Since 1954, it has officially encompassed all veterans.

I thought it was for honorably discharged veterans alive or deceased.And you can bust on the confederates all you want, but in the end they were no different than the men in any army anywhere.War sux for everyone chief, people did sheety things to each other....doesn't mean we should still be yipping about who was right,wrong, good or bad.The USA is what it is today because of what they fought for back then....all of them, north and south.They are all veterans bud....suk it up and admit it.
    ehhhhhhhhhhh.................... what bout the natives the was fighting these invaders ....... if it was not for the conquering of these lands , there would be NO ''america''

Were Native people not invaders themselves after the ice age?.......President Trump's favorite black female reporter of PBS, the one that Trump called a racist in front of all and who was fired from NBC, is now the moderator of Washington Week. I like the show, but her first show had all black reporters and did not report about Washington DC. The one topic was white racist and black victimhood. This black female reporter is like Don Lemon of CNN, who has also stated they are going to use their reporter position to promote blackness which is against foundation that reporters are to be non bias. Also I have noticed that ALL of her reporting has black power race agendas, she should be fired at PBS also.