Default seriously though!!! your ''God'' is my ''God''

but difference between US , My self personally more than aware what is superstitious and what is genuine!!!! "Salvation Comes in the Blink of an Eye". That means that anyone, even the most pathetic "hopeless", cases, can be blessed and escape a seeming curse of psychological bondage of thee free heart! just know peoples anything every thing i have ever stated posted surely is far from nonsense. Besides all the name calling and such ya il more than admit that is that dumbed down human with in me, that is the inner animalistic nature in me! What i am NOW more than FULLY AWARE of!! i Will never fear god! Never day in my LIFE!!!!! I have felt the very presence / energy's of thee very giant ''God'' WALK with ME! With out church an with out fully reading any those dam books! Besides all that welcome to day and age of darkness with LIGHT coming out to the surface!!!!

My bets still on........pour 5 gallons of gas on you and set yourself on fire. Then you will find out, what you really FEAR!

Whatsa matter, are you too chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    My bets still on........pour 5 gallons of gas on you and set yourself on fire. Then you will find out, what you really FEAR!

Whatsa matter, are you too chicken?
    I saw that Picture on or in a pink Floyd album cover back in the late 70s......looks very uncomfortable.

I wish I could decipher what turbonate is saying, seems like he has a lot to say.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And not for nothing.....but turbos signature seems very self fulfilling.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    My bets still on........pour 5 gallons of gas on you and set yourself on fire. Then you will find out, what you really FEAR!Whatsa matter, are you too chicken?
    only fear i do have is fir! But will NEVER be what you have foolish fallen for!! Takes a Dumbed Down ''HUMAN'' to trust that very DOCOTRINE of FEAR ........... to chicken is you peoples , what yal to chicken to 100% Test ya trust/believes

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I saw that Picture on or in a pink Floyd album cover back in the late 70s......looks very uncomfortable.I wish I could decipher what turbonate is saying, seems like he has a lot to say.....
    Not rocket science to do Barbcue it's seriously NOT. What you peoples trust is mine as well just not to the fullest extent!! Only what i am DEEPLY AWARE of ! More like the HUMAN in me is MORE THAN DEEPLY AWARE of now barbcue!!!! Human in ME knows BETTER!!!!!! HUMAN in me more than aware of REALITY vs superstition illusion of ''Reality''. An well ''hell'' is nothing more than DOCTORINES of a superstition illusion of ''Reality'' , backed by very doctorines of ''Fear''!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 06-05-2021 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    only fear i do have is fir! But will NEVER be what you have foolish fallen for!! Takes a Dumbed Down ''HUMAN'' to trust that very DOCOTRINE of FEAR ........... to chicken is you peoples , what yal to chicken to 100% Test ya trust/believes
    Bok bok bokkkkk! ^^^^^

'i Will never fear god'......' I have felt the very presence / energy's of thee very giant ''God'' WALK with ME!.....'With out church an with out fully reading any those dam books!'........'hell is nothing more than DOCTORINES of a superstition'.......Nate my friend, I have never done drugs but I can relate some what you are experiencing?.....To fear God, is doing good and greatness, not like a independent devilish 3 year old.....God did not walk with you, God is still in Heaven, not on Earth yet. Fallen angles, called Demons, could be what you felt or could be the Holy Ghost in you, you should know the difference.....You are correct to a point about books, wisdom is given to you by God, must ask for it, in order to experience it......Some say that we are now living in Hell right now, could be debated, that is, what is Hell.

Oh no ''God''/ ''Jesus'' was with me . not just those two , but the very presence of thee ancient world giant ancestor'S walking among me!! call him /them god or wich ever ! I am dam well aware what i felt an experienced. After all life is a whole bunch divine energy!!! know what i felt!!! you don't have to trust words i give ! Not like much you do any way .....