Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    Well that is good but still doesn't fix my problem for logging in.

Im watching it for free tonight. Didn't make an account or anything

Everyone, watch the races the way you always have. It works!

I fell asleep watching from Lucas oil tv app on my iPad streamed through my old Apple TV box.....stream was great all night.

Sent another email to the cs folks at mav explaining my issues with no response( 4th one)....someone may want to send them the definition of what customer service means?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    Thanks for the heads up 👍 It is pretty bad when folks pay for a service, don't get what they paid for, yet someone can get the same product for free. That's messed up.

On a side note, did anyone else notice how one minute the clarity of the picture is top notch, then it kind of goes out of focus?
    Didn't know if it was the feed or was I that *$#@ up. Either way, enjoyed the feed.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    Riddle.....sounds like we are in the same boat. That is the exact scenario I am in. I did finally get a response yesterday telling me to set up a new account in mavtvplus. After I got is set up I was supposed to let her know and she would manually transfer my subscription over to the new account. Of course after I replied I get no response and I still dont have an active account. Total garbage customer service.
    so they emailed me back too, saying they couldnt find me in the system anywhere and to send a receipt. Well i didnt have an email of the receipt from this year for some reason but it says my account renews in feb 2022. So i sent a screen shot. we'll see what happens next. LORTV still works fine for me but the mavtv app seems more updated and i have trouble on LORTV with replays stopping midway thru

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    so they emailed me back too, saying they couldnt find me in the system anywhere and to send a receipt. Well i didnt have an email of the receipt from this year for some reason but it says my account renews in feb 2022. So i sent a screen shot. we'll see what happens next. LORTV still works fine for me but the mavtv app seems more updated and i have trouble on LORTV with replays stopping midway thru
    After several days of automated email replies I finally got my MAVTV Plus up and going. No where near as good of customer service as when LORTV was running things. LORTV always replied right then (after hours during race times) to correct issues. Mavtv plus you might get a reply the next day.

I don't know if this will help any of you guys, but I have been a LORTV member since the start. I have always and still do use the LORTV site to watch races and have never had any issues. When my subscription was up for renewal in December I wasn't charged until March and for the correct $59 fee. I didn't bother trying MAVTV+ since if it ain't broke, why try to fix? However, after reading this thread, I figured I'd give MAVTV+ a try. I figured you guys must have been doing something wrong. You were not. LOL

I did the password reset as they requested. No issues. I go to log in and got a message that the login failed. HOWEVER, I tried to watch the Show Me and had no problems watching the race. Did any of you guys that are having problems logging in try to watch any of the programming anyway? If so, were you able to do so? I have a feeling that the issue for at least some of you is that the error message is in fact the error....that you are logged in even when it says you are not and that you can watch. It is also possible based on what others have said that everyone can watch for free and their system is completely broken.

If you are having issues logging in, just try to watch the races anyway. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up  It is pretty bad when folks pay for a service, don't get what they paid for, yet someone can get the same product for free. That's messed up.

On a side note, did anyone else notice how one minute the clarity of the picture is top notch, then it kind of goes out of focus?
    Didn't know if it was the feed or was I that *$#@ up. Either way, enjoyed the feed.
    The issue you are experiencing is due to your connection speed. If you connection speed drops below a certain level, it automatically kicks you down to a picture with lower resolution and that will cause it to go out of focus for a few seconds. It should go back into focus pretty quickly though.

A rare company can boast with perfect customer support service, that's a sad truth. You can always leave your complaint on a special service like PissedConsumer and be sure, that your opinion will be heard. Negative client feedbacks are very important, it is the best way for companies to improve their services.

This brings back memories. I remember missing a whole night of races, having James Essex DM me to sort out my problems, and his inbox was full. Good times.