Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anyone had any luck dealing with MAVTV plus customer service?

I have been trying to get my account set up since the switch over to the new platform and still dont have it working and cant get any help from their customer service.They told me my email is not associated with any account. I provided them the receipt for my renewal that took place in February (which I didn’t think was supposed to happen). So they said to go through the password reset and it will work. Problem is, as they told me, my email is not associated with any account. Therefor I dont get the reset email. There is no phone number to contact so I have to keep going through their online form. What a freaking joke.If I could get my $99 back I would be done with them.

Yeah...do they respond on there?

Had a great experience this week as I didn't get mine set up correctly (on me not them) and was charged $99.99. Within 24 hours I had it resolved via email with support and got my reduced rate at $59.99

I used this to get my problem resolved
    https://mavtvplus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have literally put 20 tickets in that system. At this point I think they are just refusing to answer. I want to make sure I can watch Wheatland this weekend.

Just sent a PM

You will have an extra day to fix it.......Lucas just canceled for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    Just sent a PM
    For your own protection, please do not respond to someone offering help via Twitter. That sounds very suspicious and I would handle it on here or not at all. Not to mention that account was just created. Be diligent in protecting your identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Had a great experience this week as I didn't get mine set up correctly (on me not them) and was charged $99.99. Within 24 hours I had it resolved via email with support and got my reduced rate at $59.99

I used this to get my problem resolved
    https://mavtvplus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    How do you get the reduced rate of 59.99?

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    How do you get the reduced rate of 59.99?
    People who signed up at launch were able to get that rate from then on. Of course if you missed a renewal, then you lost it. It's nice to see a company continue that after all of these years.

OP, have you tried using the old LORTV app or webpage? You should be able to watch it via that like you always have; the app and website are both still up and working. To my knowledge the user ID has always been an email address so I'm not sure how you could have an issue if you remember the email address you used to signup. I also don't know how you could have been charged in February since they weren't charging anyone from before the Chili Bowl until a couple of weeks ago.

You always have the option of disputing the charge and simply creating another account.

My credit card had expired so i missed the renewal date. I sent an email to them and they gave me a $40 discount code.Cant complain at all!

im in the same boat as you sounds like i pay the 59.99 for lucas oil tv and my understanding was that account would migrate to MAV+ automatically. But my mavtv account says i have no subscription. They wont answer emails i do know that

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    im in the same boat as you sounds like i pay the 59.99 for lucas oil tv and my understanding was that account would migrate to MAV+ automatically. But my mavtv account says i have no subscription. They wont answer emails i do know that
    Can any of you guys having issues answer questions? Are you not able to login and view stuff with the LORTV site/app?

I can't get the app to work on my phone for live events. I have been in communication with them. If they can get racing in at Wheatland tonight, I can give them more info they need to resolve my issue. But yes, I have been talking to them.

so ive still got the LORTV app and it still works like it always has other than when i try to watch replays itll stop midway thru saying playback error. well a couple weeks ago i got an email from mavtv saying my account was going to end soon if i didnt update payment, i go on their site to make sure my card info is right on there and theres nowhere i see to even put in my card info. i email them then, no response. i get another email a few days later saying my account expired because payment info wasnt right. i email them again no response. i email LORTV, no response but that account renews yearly in february. So i tried again yesterday to use the MAVTV app and it says i have no current subscription, i swap back over to LORTV and it works like usual, i sent another email but i doubt ill hear anything back. I was under the impression everything would migrate to MAVTV this spring automatically but that doesnt seem to be the case

Riddle.....sounds like we are in the same boat. That is the exact scenario I am in. I did finally get a response yesterday telling me to set up a new account in mavtvplus. After I got is set up I was supposed to let her know and she would manually transfer my subscription over to the new account. Of course after I replied I get no response and I still dont have an active account. Total garbage customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    I can't get the app to work on my phone for live events. I have been in communication with them. If they can get racing in at Wheatland tonight, I can give them more info they need to resolve my issue. But yes, I have been talking to them.
    That is exactly the way my android app is working. Everything works except the live feed. But on the website and the roku I can view the live feeds fine.

Default Lucas oil tv works fine , mav plus does not

I was charged the 99 renewal a few weeks ago, it should have been the 59 rate....I've emailed them several times with no response.
    I can see all the live stuff on Lucas oil with no problem, when I try and do the same on mav+ , no Bueno.

It's strange they wouldn't at least reply, but not sweating it as long as I can still see what I'm looking for on lortv....mav+ need to step up their game if they want to be in the same game as flo.Guess I'll just eat the 40 if I can't get it resolved.

Glad to know I'm not the only subscriber that has had issues
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Also having trouble converting my Lucas sub to MAVTV.

Seems to me like this is half assed architecture and outsourcing to a general customer service provider. I’m sure this will blow up soon, especially since Lucas oil tv accounts can’t get logged in to mav, but mav is the only site with the live stream right now.

I just tried to switch over to mavtv and it didnt work. So tired of dealing with idiots that have no idea what they are doing.