Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave Blaney

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    I was at Sharon Saturday. The crowd was going nuts the entire race with Sheldon ripping threw lapped cars and bouncing off the wall and I didn't think it could get louder but it did when Dave took the lead. It was just a regular woo show but it had the vibe of a huge event. Was a standing room only crowd. Cars parked for a good mile down the road headed south and they had to rope off most of the pit area to park cars. Rod George is Gregg satterlees father in law too.
    I had no idea about Rod’s daughter. Boy, I bet she’s slummin it now lol. Always thought it was cool seeing Gregg hang out in Pittsburgh at some of the pro games. That’s cool though.

And thanks for the first hand account of how good it turned out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Blaney family are class acts. Would love to see Ryan in a open wheel car, I wonder if he's ever strapped into his dad's sprint car ? I wonder if Ronnie Trevis had anything to do with the building of that car ? When Dave first got into a sprint car he ran a Treviso craft.
    Ryan never raced bud he had tested. And his dad told somebody at penske to tell him he wasn't aloud to do it anymore.

Anyone know we're Dave lives now ? I think Dale is still up in ohio ? Was just wondering if he moved back north ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Anyone know we're Dave lives now ? I think Dale is still up in ohio ? Was just wondering if he moved back north ?
    Dave is in NC. Dale I’d assume is near Hartford, Ohio, but I’m not sure.

Was weird, back in the day my Mom did aerobics with Dave’s wife. They lived in Cortland in I think the nice subdivision.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And Ryan was shorter and chubby for a bit, and now he’s not lol. Never woulda guessed he turned into the NASCAR star is. But really proud of him. They just weren’t that family that had everything and were horrible people.

Always was a fan of Lou, definitely Dave, and Dale. So now Ryan.