Cause I dont go to farmer city cause I know how bad that place is
    Go back to Kankakee and race... 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Go back to Kankakee and race... 
    ...........or Peoria🙄
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ...........or Peoria
    Yeah lol... Umm, I've come to P town to race cause FALS sucks! Lmao some more!!! 😁

I'm not saying I hate FALS but they messed that track up...I've been to alot of tracks that are very racy...(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) went to kokomo Sunday night what a hell of a show..They kept program rolling and saw some of the best racing I've ever seen...Everyone has the right to have there own opinion....And we wont be back with our 2 modifieds till it's better at FALS went to kokomo and had a very good track to race on and didn't burn up 3 brand new tires in the feature like we did at FALS please get it fix FALS
    Last edited by Dirtcarfan80; 05-31-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Ok folks had to respond to your stupidity. I’ve be been going there for 56 years . Was I happy Heck No but your going to have that sometimes period. In my opinion we have one of the best tracks in the country and get spoiled by all the good races we have had with that I will still stand up for FALS any day I tip my hat to Matt Curl and crew for still putting on great shows. 99% of the time.

What happened to their legendary custom mixed dirt I always heard about?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I love fals too but it's been one lane all year and its gonna be one lane the rest of the year unless the move some dirt and put the dish back in the middle and add a little banking you can not run the top no more cause u cant get a cushion up there no more I tip my hat to Mr Curl too but its costing me 1000 bucks to drive there and race and buy 3 new tires to race on a 1 lane track where people are tearing cars up to pass u that's not fun at all...They brought some garbage clay in which I dont get why they did that the racing was awesome last year why mess up a good thing so put ur 2 cents back in ur pocket cause u have no clue what ur talking about and ur not losing money like us racers are....
    Last edited by Dirtcarfan80; 05-31-2021 at 11:10 PM.

It’s gonna take a couple years to get that dirt packed full of laundry soap like the old stuff they replaced. You can laser all you want but you can tell just looking at the track with a naked eye that it is much flatter than what it has been.I’d like to go see AsCoC tomorrow night but I’m not making the drive to see the sprints train race all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcarfan80 View Post
    I love fals too but it's been one lane all year and its gonna be one lane the rest of the year unless the move some dirt and put the dish back in the middle and add a little banking you can not run the top no more cause u cant get a cushion up there no more I tip my hat to Mr Curl too but its costing me 1000 bucks to drive there and race and buy 3 new tires to race on a 1 lane track where people are tearing cars up to pass u that's not fun at all...They brought some garbage clay in which I dont get why they did that the racing was awesome last year why mess up a good thing so put ur 2 cents back in ur pocket cause u have no clue what ur talking about and ur not losing money like us racers are....
    Calm down and please step back from the ledge. Which track has produced better racing so far this year than Fairbury? That should be the measuring stick from what you are complaining about.

Lmao why would people in the bleachers be arguing with racers when there saying what the tracks doing. Lol fans pay 30$ for a ticket and believe they have an opinion on what the drivers need to do. With that being said, I’m sure FALS will make the necessary changes to make the surface great again. They r definitely one of the top tracks in the nation IMO at putting on great shows.

Place is back to the way it was in the 90’s... one lane around the bottom come feature time. Been twice this year and track is nothing like it used to be.
    One of them Boyz from Illinoise

Ya’ll must not be watching these races tonight.

Tracking is absolutely nothing like you clowns are claiming. Been great all night.

People will find anything to whine about. Then again I was last weekend as well and I think the track conditions for the most part had to do with the number of cars there. The track did get one lane around the bottom. Tonight's races where much improved from the Saturday show. I think they just need to keep the moisture in the track.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    People will find anything to whine about. Then again I was last weekend as well and I think the track conditions for the most part had to do with the number of cars there. The track did get one lane around the bottom. Tonight's races where much improved from the Saturday show. I think they just need to keep the moisture in the track.
    Very true. I think you hit it with the amount cars and how much they deplete a track