Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kyle Larson Indy 500

How long before we see him in this race? Surprised he’s not racing today

He is still in the penalty box with sponsors....give him a few more years and I am sure we will see him at Indy someday doing the Indy/Charlotte double.

i would like to see him in f1

Heck, I would watch him race about anything...

I enjoyed seeing him win the Coca-Cola 600 tonight.

And to think he should have probably 4 wins instead of 2. I look for a big sponsor soon. Car is up front to much for someone to not notice.
    8/13/16

Sponsors will come and plenty of them. Not sure how running the Indy 500 then the Charlotte six hundred would sit with Big Rick. Young money is winning in everything he runs and the cancel culture has been pushed out of his way. Great to see the kid get a great ride in Nascar. He will win a lot and frankly would easily be the Champ this season for sure. However with the goofy Nascar playoff nonsense, probably it will be another driver who gets lucky at Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Sponsors will come and plenty of them. Not sure how running the Indy 500 then the Charlotte six hundred would sit with Big Rick. Young money is winning in everything he runs and the cancel culture has been pushed out of his way. Great to see the kid get a great ride in Nascar. He will win a lot and frankly would easily be the Champ this season for sure. However with the goofy Nascar playoff nonsense, probably it will be another driver who gets lucky at Phoenix.
    They will come, but they have to figure out how long they have to wait before being allowed to touch him again.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Don't follow at all anymore due to the overreaction at Texas and I really don't have much time to but have notice in headlines lately how well team Hendrick has run. Seems as though last year and or the year before they weren't even in the same zip codes as the other top tier teams. Seems as though that trend has changed in their favor.
    2021 race count
    6 events

After 600 laps yesterday, he's at Lawrenceburg tonight with the WoO. Unbelievable.
    8/13/16

Straight dominated the cup guys last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They will come, but they have to figure out how long they have to wait before being allowed to touch him again.
    Weird how sponsors won't touch a white kid who called his white friend the N word (sure, dumb) yet they will flock to certain black Celebs for doing the exact same to their black friends.....and it's more than accepted.

That seems kind of racist to me..... Or at the very least a whole bunch of hypocritical.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Remember he is part Asian. Anyway the whole thing is stupid. He apologized for the gaff. Good thing none of us ever used as slur. I have been perfect all my life. I am applying for membership in the cancel culture.

2nd in his heat, 2nd in the dash at Lawrenceburg WoO winged sprint cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Weird how sponsors won't touch a white kid who called his white friend the N word (sure, dumb) yet they will flock to certain black Celebs for doing the exact same to their black friends.....and it's more than accepted.

That seems kind of racist to me..... Or at the very least a whole bunch of hypocritical.
    It's hypocritical. It's maddening. But, I'm a white man, so I can't have an opinion.

I don't understand why his asian background isn't helping in this period of recent concern for Asians, over Covid.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Larson WON!!!

He is currently lapping the field of the cancel culture 500.....I think it's great for him and even better for people to see how wrong they were/are about him.

Dudes about as racist as a billy goat.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

he just won another 10k @ Lawrenceburg WOO sprint cars.

Hey flyboy get u some of this! Larson is the yung goat!
    Get u some klr apparel!

Come on now. He didn’t even pass one car at Charlotte. No passing with those plywood spoilers on the cup cars. His math just isn’t good enough YET to crown him the king. I do like the fact he likes to race a lot and somehow now Mr H let’s him do it.