Thumbs down Dirt Late Model Dream scheduled against Ohio Speedweek

Seems the Allstars moved up Ohio Sprint Speedweek this year to conflict with the Dream.
    I am a fan of all dirt and really would like to do both but I already have dream tickets locked in from last year. Sucks to have to miss the Attica and Fremont Speedweek dates.
    Is this an issue for anyone else but me?
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Dirt late model dream is scheduled the same weekend every year.

It wasn't an oversight. Same guy owns the sprint series and Eldora. I hate it for fans that like late models and sprints though.

I like sprints about once a year. Already saw them at Port Royal so I'm good to go for 2021.

Dream is "late" this year since Memorial Day was late. Dream is always 2 weeks after Memorial Day. Some years that is like first full week in June, this year it is the 2nd week. That may be why the 2 are on top of each other the first weekend. I know last year Ohio Sprint Week didn't start until early July as I went to the opening night at Attica while on a trip to the Cleveland area. That was a cool track.