Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Kyle Larson STINKS ....

Up another NASCAR show again with another display of TOTAL DOMINATION ! ! It's a good thing maybe that they have all of this silly stage racing and competition yellows going on. Otherwise Larson might be lapping the whole field by 14 laps like old man Ned Jarrett did that year in that race at Darlington that time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEH HEH !!!!!!!!!

I am really not surprised at his performance. He finally has a competitive car and team. That is all he needs. I Elliot wishes he would have signed else where. LOL

I guess he is going to Eldora to see if he can keep winning. Should be a great time. Nascar has its stupid all star race sunday, so he should be all to run the whole show if he wants

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I guess he is going to Eldora to see if he can keep winning. Should be a great time. Nascar has its stupid all star race sunday, so he should be all to run the whole show if he wants
    Is the Rumley Team up to the task of 4 days? Cars? Engines? Crew and so forth. I know nothing about the current program is why I ask.

I don't know except I understand Larson is making an appearance. How many nights? I do not know

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Up another NASCAR show again with another display of TOTAL DOMINATION ! ! It's a good thing maybe that they have all of this silly stage racing and competition yellows going on. Otherwise Larson might be lapping the whole field by 14 laps like old man Ned Jarrett did that year in that race at Darlington that time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEH HEH !!!!!!!!!
    DITTO at the All Star race on Sunday ! ! ! ! !

Anyone who fancies themselves as race fans is thoroughly enjoying what this young man is accomplishing. It's historical almost every time he straps in a racecar.

I wonder if Katelyn shotgunned a beer after hubby won a cool million! LOL!

Thumbs up

From 1 win to another ! He kicked butt in Ohio tonight from mid-field !!!!

Yep, he started 10th and took the lead from Zeb Wise with about 4 to go and never looked back. Not a big wing fan but the racing was excellent all night at Wayne County.

He keeps rolling up the wins whether he's driving midgets, winged sprints, Silver Crown cars, late models or NASCAR Cup cars. Hope he gets a shot to jump in an Indy Car while he's solidly in his prime!

Exclamation

It's the same old story, the same old song and dance ! ! ! ! ! History in the making !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-20-2021 at 09:01 PM.

It's the same old story, the same old song an dance ! ! ! ! ! History in the making !!!!!!!!!!
    Every time he straps in a racecar it seems.

This just has to be very upsetting for rajflyopenLarsonfanboy! Hahahahahahaha!

Stinks up another one at the Glen ! ! He certianly had them covered today without a doubt ! !

Love to watch him destroy the competition. Should be quite a week for him with Knoxville coming up.

Won another sprint car race right after the Glen. 21K........

Add a Knoxville Nationals WIN.

Indy 500 needs Larson more than he needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    Indy 500 needs Larson more than he needs them.
    You're going to need to explain that statement. Every non pandemic year the 500 draws a full field of cars and sells in the neighborhood of 300,000 tickets which makes it the largest single day sporting event in the world which has been the case for decades. 99% or more of the good seats are renewed yearly so all the newby's would get are the crap seats. The participation of Kyle Larson is going to sell how many more tickets?

Absolutely there will be added interest from people who follow dirt racing but pay no attention to the Indy 500 but those people wouldn't buy tickets. His participation would undoubtedly add to TV ratings but would it be a huge ratings gain? It's doubtful.

So, explain just how his partaking in the 500 will put the 500 on the map? LOL!

Should have won the nascar race too. Problem with Indy is it would interfere with the 600. Rick has agreed to let him race as long as it doesn't interfere with his cup schedule. The 500 does

Default Cirf

This is one where I think Robin Miller is incorrect.

MILLER: IndyCar must do whatever it takes to get Larson into the 2022 Indy 500 - https://racer.com/2021/08/16/miller-...2022-indy-500/

when Jeff Gordon says he is the best he has ever seen about getting in any kind of race car and win quickly in any of them , there may be something to this kid.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    This is one where I think Robin Miller is incorrect.

MILLER: IndyCar must do whatever it takes to get Larson into the 2022 Indy 500 - https://racer.com/2021/08/16/miller-...2022-indy-500/
    I have the utmost respect for Robin Miller so if he thinks Larson qualifying for the Indy 500 will save The Speedway from certain ruin I’m no one to question his theory!