Thread: My SALVATION

Default My SALVATION

indeed did come in BLINK of AN EYE.....Blink of an eye thee corrupted shall be raised incorruptible. Blink of an eye thee shal see with divine perception!

Blink of an eye.............you're gonna get tossed into the burning lake of fire!

Johhny cash sang about it, no?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

New use for sonnys sauce.....steam Kroger brand little smokies in beer and onions until beer almost steams out.....add sonnys, another chopped fresh onion and bell pepper and simmer for about 15 minutes.

We served it over sticky rice, took about 30 minutes start to finish.....the sonnys stickys up a different way when it's cooked like that, feels like there is some honey they put in the recipe because of it getting so sticky like that when cooked down.

Either way.....that was our salvation for a quick dinner the other night, served it with cucumbers and tomato slices....was great.

Nate needs some sonnys salvation.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sounds good!

I see the largest purveyor of Sonnys sauce made the show tonight! Good for him!

Now as for Nate.......he def needs something! Probly a drug intervention!lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Sounds good!I see the largest purveyor of Sonnys sauce made the show tonight! Good for him!Now as for Nate.......he def needs something! Probly a drug intervention!lol
    yall fool azz cave clowns need get tf over this nates ''on durgs / he needs an intervition'' . My bad ZERO HOE i am more than aware what religion is about , more than aware i have FELT very ancient ancestor's / god/ jeus/ whome ever ! Siple as this Zero i to dam aware to be here any dam more! I dam well KNOW i belong here, but dam well know there is a part of me that DOES NOT belong here, Gusse what zero wanna know what that side is , That is the GODLY LIKE side to us all!!! #GodIsAlien

This member does a very bad impression of an American Black., a troll.