Default Flo Racing/ DoD subscription question

So I pay monthly for DirtonDirt. Should I also be paying the yearly subscription for Flo Sports? Or did I hear that now a DoD subscription comes with Flo Racing included? Thanks for the help in advance.

You get flo with a Dod subscription

I thought so. I’m probably out the $158 this time I just want to make sure I cancel the yearly renewal of flosports before it renews automatically again next year.

I don't think you can pay monthly and get the Flo Live stuff

Is there a way to order just the dream race?? Yeah, The only subscription for live events seems to be the yearly $158 one

Quote Originally Posted by Onlydirtlate22 View Post
    Is there a way to order just the dream race?? Yeah, The only subscription for live events seems to be the yearly $158 one
    I was wondering this as well. I E-Mailed Flo and got a lazy link to faqs.I inquired a year or two ago, and the way I remember it. You can sign up and then cancel, and then you'd just be charged like $30 for the Month. I was looking to verify if this is still the case.

All you have to do is click on another sport and you will get an option for a monthly subscription. Do that and you get access to all the sports that they offer, not just the one you clicked on. if you use racing as your sport, they don't have the monthly option, i would say this has something to do with DOD. i did this last year and it works just fine. you will have to cancel after the dream if you don't want it to continue. hope this helps someone who wants to watch just one month of flo. enjoy.

My Flo subscription expired June 2nd and when I tried to use DOD to log in Flo advised that doesnt take effect until August 1st, which I think is a crock especially since I have been with DOD since its inception. I guess just another way to get $150