Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    How big a ladder do you use to get on the horse?
    The truth sucks. 98% of DLM fans are ignorant. If you're in that percentage, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    The truth sucks. 98% of DLM fans are ignorant. If you're in that percentage, I'm sorry.
    I mean. He has the words Obama and #1 in his username. Just sayin'...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by noitall93w View Post
    WVMS is too hard on equipment to draw cars
    This has something to do with it. How many cars even finished the feature Saturday night?

Pennsboro32, you can go to googly earth and see how far gone the facility was before they brought it back from the dead. A lot of time, work, and money spent there.
    Hope it works out.
    8/13/16

Tell that to the packed house that was there. I don't get the majority of you race fans. It's obvious that dirt racing fans are some of the most ignorant of all fans. (see facebook comments on racing related posts for confirmation).

You get a promotor to resurrect a track from the dead in a time where racing is dying. (car counts, tracks going away, etc.) and you want to sit on internet forums and complain because there weren't a ton of cars there. Your comment about 7 good cars in general wasn't incorrect but to call it a disaster?? Anyone who knows anything about this sport knew their backs were against the wall with Eldora running just a few nights later. The guys at WVMS have poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into the place in a matter of 6-8 months, they're still working out the track surface kinks among other things. I knew from the get go that getting cars was going to be a tough deal, especially holding an unsanctioned event. Give them time, Cody and crew have made several upgrades to Tyler County Speedway, I have no doubt they'll get WVMS on the right track as far as getting guys to come. I saw a lot of family's having a ball, they didn't care who showed up to race. We're just glad we have another track to go to watch, and if a good race happens, then all the better.
    They done good things with the small tracks. That doesn't mean every decision from here on out is automatically correct.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They done good things with the small tracks. That doesn't mean every decision from here on out is automatically correct.
    Nobody said that. But since they've had success, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sure. 30 or less, I win. Lucas brings 12. You'll get some woo guys. Shuman, Conley, Conley, etc will be gone.

I'll set the wager at $100.
    Send it…..

I love it for the community, those people up in the hillside, holler or whatever you call it in WV was really cool to see……..the nascar mgmt goofballs could put on a heck of a great show there and start 30+ cars( trucks, whatever).I think that track needs a bunch of cars on it to show it’s true race potential.

I’ve driven past it a bunch and didn’t even know it while we heading up to the ski areas over the years….We want to go see some racing there, have heard lots about it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Them there Hillbillys would even be passing a jug of moonshine among them now and agin if'n it was anything like the Pennsboro crowds used to do. The thing that brung them on to thier feet was a wreck, that really got them hootin and a halloren ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-05-2022 at 11:43 AM.

Come get it at Eldora Pennsboro.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Come get it at Eldora Pennsboro.
    Buy me a beer and we will call it even

Buy me a beer and we will call it even
    Deal.......
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Them there Hillbillys would even be passing a jug of moonshine among them now and agin if'n it was anything like the Pennsboro crowds used to do. The thing that brung them on to thier feet was a wreck, that really got them hootin and a halloren ! !
    I’m sure the mason jar made an appearance or 100 in the parking lot at this one……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Tell that to the packed house that was there. I don't get the majority of you race fans. It's obvious that dirt racing fans are some of the most ignorant of all fans. (see facebook comments on racing related posts for confirmation).

You posted it first!!!